ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Attestation Requirements In Uae
Total Articles: 91
In most of the Middle East region, attestation is requirement that the immigrants have to fulfil in order to land there. United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one such country. Attestation in the UAE is pre-requisite to getting visa since many many years. Document attestation helps the country to knowledge a foreigner’s document to be of legal and valid nature.
Document attestation for UAE can be a tedious task. Taking the certificates from one authority to another body consumes a high amount of time and efforts on the part of the one in need of certificate attestation. However, the process has become easier in the case where a document attested for UAE needs to attested again for another country. That would only require the destination country embassy’s attestation stamp.
The process of certificate attestation for UAE involves a series of steps. However the process tends to differ as per the nature of the document. Hence, there are two processes- non-educational document attestation, and educational document attestation. Educational attestation process first start with taking the certificate to the Human Resource Department (HRD) and then taking it to Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).with attestation done by these authorities, the document is sent for final leg of attestation to the destination country’s embassy.
In case of non-educational document attestation for UAE, the document is first attested from the Mantralaya, the Maharashtra notary, followed by attestation from the HRD, MEA and finally from destination country’s embassy. Non educational documents typically involve marriage certificates, birth certificates, character certificates, identity proofs, commercial papers, job offer letter, and so on. On the other hand, educational certificates include the school and college mark sheets and pass certificates.
Roping in an attestation agency for attestation in UAE is a wise decision. This could help you elude the hassles of going through the tedious steps of attestation yourself. Attestation of your documents can be without the need of your presence. However, while selecting an attestation agency, one needs to make sure that the agency has a wide presence. Agency with a wide presence has higher probabilities of safe handling and transportation of documents. A local attestation agency is at a lower hand when it comes to sending documents from one place to another as it has to depend on other service for its safety.
Keeping such things in mind and withstanding any myths related to the attestation services will help you in getting your documents attested faster and in a safer manner.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus