ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Attestation Requirements In Uae
Total Articles: 91
In most of the Middle East region, attestation is requirement that the immigrants have to fulfil in order to land there. United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one such country. Attestation in the UAE is pre-requisite to getting visa since many many years. Document attestation helps the country to knowledge a foreigner’s document to be of legal and valid nature.
Document attestation for UAE can be a tedious task. Taking the certificates from one authority to another body consumes a high amount of time and efforts on the part of the one in need of certificate attestation. However, the process has become easier in the case where a document attested for UAE needs to attested again for another country. That would only require the destination country embassy’s attestation stamp.
The process of certificate attestation for UAE involves a series of steps. However the process tends to differ as per the nature of the document. Hence, there are two processes- non-educational document attestation, and educational document attestation. Educational attestation process first start with taking the certificate to the Human Resource Department (HRD) and then taking it to Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).with attestation done by these authorities, the document is sent for final leg of attestation to the destination country’s embassy.
In case of non-educational document attestation for UAE, the document is first attested from the Mantralaya, the Maharashtra notary, followed by attestation from the HRD, MEA and finally from destination country’s embassy. Non educational documents typically involve marriage certificates, birth certificates, character certificates, identity proofs, commercial papers, job offer letter, and so on. On the other hand, educational certificates include the school and college mark sheets and pass certificates.
Roping in an attestation agency for attestation in UAE is a wise decision. This could help you elude the hassles of going through the tedious steps of attestation yourself. Attestation of your documents can be without the need of your presence. However, while selecting an attestation agency, one needs to make sure that the agency has a wide presence. Agency with a wide presence has higher probabilities of safe handling and transportation of documents. A local attestation agency is at a lower hand when it comes to sending documents from one place to another as it has to depend on other service for its safety.
Keeping such things in mind and withstanding any myths related to the attestation services will help you in getting your documents attested faster and in a safer manner.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah