ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Attestation Requirements In Uae
Total Articles: 91
In most of the Middle East region, attestation is requirement that the immigrants have to fulfil in order to land there. United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one such country. Attestation in the UAE is pre-requisite to getting visa since many many years. Document attestation helps the country to knowledge a foreigner’s document to be of legal and valid nature.
Document attestation for UAE can be a tedious task. Taking the certificates from one authority to another body consumes a high amount of time and efforts on the part of the one in need of certificate attestation. However, the process has become easier in the case where a document attested for UAE needs to attested again for another country. That would only require the destination country embassy’s attestation stamp.
The process of certificate attestation for UAE involves a series of steps. However the process tends to differ as per the nature of the document. Hence, there are two processes- non-educational document attestation, and educational document attestation. Educational attestation process first start with taking the certificate to the Human Resource Department (HRD) and then taking it to Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).with attestation done by these authorities, the document is sent for final leg of attestation to the destination country’s embassy.
In case of non-educational document attestation for UAE, the document is first attested from the Mantralaya, the Maharashtra notary, followed by attestation from the HRD, MEA and finally from destination country’s embassy. Non educational documents typically involve marriage certificates, birth certificates, character certificates, identity proofs, commercial papers, job offer letter, and so on. On the other hand, educational certificates include the school and college mark sheets and pass certificates.
Roping in an attestation agency for attestation in UAE is a wise decision. This could help you elude the hassles of going through the tedious steps of attestation yourself. Attestation of your documents can be without the need of your presence. However, while selecting an attestation agency, one needs to make sure that the agency has a wide presence. Agency with a wide presence has higher probabilities of safe handling and transportation of documents. A local attestation agency is at a lower hand when it comes to sending documents from one place to another as it has to depend on other service for its safety.
Keeping such things in mind and withstanding any myths related to the attestation services will help you in getting your documents attested faster and in a safer manner.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage