ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Attestation Requirements In Uae
Total Articles: 91
In most of the Middle East region, attestation is requirement that the immigrants have to fulfil in order to land there. United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one such country. Attestation in the UAE is pre-requisite to getting visa since many many years. Document attestation helps the country to knowledge a foreigner’s document to be of legal and valid nature.
Document attestation for UAE can be a tedious task. Taking the certificates from one authority to another body consumes a high amount of time and efforts on the part of the one in need of certificate attestation. However, the process has become easier in the case where a document attested for UAE needs to attested again for another country. That would only require the destination country embassy’s attestation stamp.
The process of certificate attestation for UAE involves a series of steps. However the process tends to differ as per the nature of the document. Hence, there are two processes- non-educational document attestation, and educational document attestation. Educational attestation process first start with taking the certificate to the Human Resource Department (HRD) and then taking it to Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).with attestation done by these authorities, the document is sent for final leg of attestation to the destination country’s embassy.
In case of non-educational document attestation for UAE, the document is first attested from the Mantralaya, the Maharashtra notary, followed by attestation from the HRD, MEA and finally from destination country’s embassy. Non educational documents typically involve marriage certificates, birth certificates, character certificates, identity proofs, commercial papers, job offer letter, and so on. On the other hand, educational certificates include the school and college mark sheets and pass certificates.
Roping in an attestation agency for attestation in UAE is a wise decision. This could help you elude the hassles of going through the tedious steps of attestation yourself. Attestation of your documents can be without the need of your presence. However, while selecting an attestation agency, one needs to make sure that the agency has a wide presence. Agency with a wide presence has higher probabilities of safe handling and transportation of documents. A local attestation agency is at a lower hand when it comes to sending documents from one place to another as it has to depend on other service for its safety.
Keeping such things in mind and withstanding any myths related to the attestation services will help you in getting your documents attested faster and in a safer manner.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson