ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
The Mobile And Shopping On The Go…
Total Articles: 349
The idea of shopping on-the-go has been realized now. And it happened just because of the revolution in mobile technology. Mobile-stuffs have greatly changed in last 5 or 10 years. Today’s devices are merely not the devices of communication but a powerful PC in one’s pocket. With a light-like internet speed, things have turned quite handy nowadays; even the shopping on-the-go.
Just take the example Tesco’s virtual online shopping on-the-go setup. The company has made an imagination the real thing. They have discovered the most practical use of mobile technology. The retail store giant has reinvented the grocery shopping for those who do not have time to physically visit stores and purchase goods of day-to-day use.
The company has recently plastered the walls of subways with posters that appear to be supermarket’s aisles and shelves. These posters are showing up products of all types, from vegetable to fruits, to packed products and so on. Each product on these posters has been displayed with a unique QR code that the camera of today’s smartphone can read and the entire information is processed by an application. The app can be used to make all the transactions such as choosing the goods and then paying for them. The most amazing part of this facility is that all purchased goods are delivered at your doorstep.
Tesco has made possible the concept of shopping on-the-go for those who really need it. Yes, Koreans are quite hard working people. They come second in the world ranking when it comes to dedicate most of the time to office or business. They do not have time to shop household goods for daily uses. Tesco observed this fact and implemented the concept of shopping on-the-go for these busiest people in the world.
Virtual shopping stores by Tesco have become popular among daily commuters of metro/subway in Korea. Now Koreans can easily shop the goods of their daily use even when they are going to or coming from their office or business.
These stores do not take any space but attract you to have glance at them. You it is easy to check the price of product through these posters and then place the order by scanning the QR Code. It is one the most practical uses of the combination of mobile and the concept of shopping on the go.
So the idea of shopping on-the-go has now begun to take its real shape and this time, it is happening on our very personal device, the mobile phone.
Shubhangi Verma- is a skilled technical writer who has capability in, mobility and web. For more information about Mobile application development android application development and iPhone application development .Please visit:- www.rapidsofttechnologies.com and For any queries call +1 516 515 9656 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari