ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Advantages Of Installing Bedford Sod
Total Articles: 2
Everyone longs for a beautiful, green lawn in the front or at the back of his or her house. It not only looks attractive, but also increases the value of your property manifolds. But seeding the lawn and growing grass is a process that requires a great deal of patience, time and loving care. But what if you are a working person and do not have time to give to its maintenance and care? Should you drop the idea of having a lawn at your house? No. Bedford sod is an instant grass that can be installed in your lawn to give it a finished look in not more than a single day. Sod may cost more than the grass seed, but this pre-grown grass offers several other benefits that generally outweigh the added costs. Let us have a look at the benefits of installing Bedford sod.
Instant grass: You can just bring home this pre-grown grass, install it on a bare patch of lawn, and it instantly turns into a grass-covered ground. Seeds require several weeks before they can grow into visible grass. It also needs to be covered with straw and other such materials in order to protect the seeds, which leaves your lawn looking unattractive until the grass grows out completely. But if you are looking for a faster, easier alternative, then call a Bedford sod installation company.
Low maintenance: Once installed, Bedford sod requires very less maintenance as compared to grass seed. Seed requires regular irrigation in order to maintain moisture until it establishes firmly. But sod typically does not dry out as fast as grass seeded area. Usually, a grass seeded lawn requires 3-4 watering sessions everyday to maintain moisture, but sod requires much less frequent irrigation.
Strong and durable: Because Bedford sod is already grown, your yard is ready to be used as soon as the installation process gets completed. Young blades of grass emerging out of seeds are delicate, and can be badly damaged with activities such as playing and walking. As compared to that, sod is already established in its base, and is ready to be played upon within 2 weeks of installation.
Soil protection: Grass seed stays on top of your lawn soil, leaving it susceptible to wind and other such components. The soil is also likely to blow away until the seeds germinate. But sod is an already established thick mat of grass, which covers your soil completely, thus keeping it secured in place. Because of covered soil, you also end up bringing less mud and dirt into the house while walking across the ground.
After knowing all these advantages of Bedford sod, consider finding out a reputed Bedford sod installation company in your area.
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden