ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Features That An Ideal Car Surveillance Camera System Should Have
Total Articles: 19
There are many benefits in installing a car camera recorder Singapore. Just like a regular surveillance camera, it can help to catch burglars, petty thieves as well as help in recovering the stolen vehicle. It is also important for both you and the insurance companies when it comes to making a report in case of an accident on the road. To ensure that the dash cam records quality and useful footage of any important evidence, there are several features that it should have.Quality of the FootageThe first thing that you should look for is the quality of the footage. You do not want to go for a cam that records poor quality and undecipherable photos of a criminal or other cars in the streets. There are cameras that can record crispy clear and quality footage of everything happening on the road.A good quality cam should have a resolution of more than 320 pixels. An ideal cam should have a resolution of 720 pixels or more. The frame rate is also important to ensure that the footage is clear and fluid. A 30 fps frame rate is ideal, although lower frame rates of 24 fps could generate quality images as well.Other Important FeaturesThere are certain other unique features that you will most likely find only in a car surveillance camera system. These features include an anti-shake feature that can keep the cam stable despite the terrain that it may be going through. Night vision ensures that it is useful even at night. A built-in GPS system helps to locate the vehicle with accuracy after it has been stolen. The GPS may be used together with an accelerometer to track the speed the vehicles is moving at and help calculate the point it will be after a given period of time.Detecting Motion and Saving Storage SpaceThere are several car camera recorder Singapore that have several detection mechanisms to help in recording the impact. Some have motion sensors that will detect movement and point in that direction. This helps to record the impact as well as moments before it happened.There are also those that can record the level of impact and determine if the recorded file should be retained. The memory space for the car surveillance camera system is maintained by use of this feature as well as other features such as the auto park that switches off when not in use. A good system should have useful features and still be user friendly.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name