ALL » Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Seven Crescent SingaporeBy Expert Author: Shawn Teo
Seven Crescent Singapore at 7 Crescent Road is a Freehold grand strata landed bungalow nestled in highly sought after East Coast Singapore in District 14. Comfortable and resort-like closed by landed housing close the beach along the prestigious Crescent Road. It's a world of living created to surpass every class. An opus encrypted in the finest aspects of quality, unraveling intensive grandeur even as you get your way to the entrance
Dwelling in Seven Crescent Singapore is really a fantastic and one-of-a-kind experience! All grand bedroom carries its own attached fully furnished and elegant bathroom. This modern 14 units Strata Landed houses has an attic and basement parking of two lots in all unit.
Seven Crescent Singapore is developed by famous developer, Teck Chiang Realty. Every certain detail is thoroughly built to make sure that Seven Crescent Singapore will definitely abide out with the recent landed houses inside the region. With a state-of-the-art finishes include Duravit, accessories and fittings from Hansgrobe and and Mile kitchen applicances.
Amenities near Seven Crescent Singapore
Seven Crescent Singapore offers convenient life-style taking its approachability to distinct shopping malls, eating houses, best-known schools and universities, and other commercial and business establishments. Have the ease and comfort of city-like lifestyle straight complete your city vicinity.
Centrally set on Crescent Road, The Seven Crescent Singapore is just a few steps from Dakota MRT, Paya Lebar MRT, and Mountbatten MRT stations. Close proximity to major roads and expressways such as Paya Lebar Road, Mountbatten Road, Pan Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Parkway (ECP), and Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)
Enjoy and loosen up with your family and loved ones in nearby East Coast Park. If shopping is something that brightens you, there are remarkable shopping malls to pick out from near the region include Katong Shopping Centre, Paramount Shopping Centre, Katong Plaza, and The Odeon Katong.
Well-known schools and universities are merely a short drive away include Tanjong Katong Primary and Secondary School, Haig Girls’ School, Kong Hwa School, Broadrick Secondary, Northlight School, Chung Cheng High, Chatsworth International School, Singapore Korean School, and Canadian International School.
Seven Crescent Singapore VVIP Preview Registration
Visit http://www.propertylaunch.biz/2013/08/seven-crescent.html for more information or phone the marketing staff at 6100 0877 for questions.
For more important info on Rising Projects, visit http://www.propertylaunch.biz/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Metro Makes Greater Noida A Great Real Estate Destination
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Top 9 Traits Of A Trustworthy Commercial Construction Company
Author: Vijay Lal
3. Differences Between Commercial And Industrial Construction
Author: Vijay Lal
4. 9 Reasons Why Janitorial Services Has Growing Popularity
Author: Daniel Jenson
5. Top Things To Know Before Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: Milly Claudia
6. In Which 3 Ways Real Estate Agents Sippy Downs Arrange Best Blue Moon Properties
Author: Aaron Jones
7. El Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Se Inutiliza El Bichofeo Magno
Author: Sharyn Greene
8. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Lanzarote Enjardina Un Proveedor Obtuso
Author: Jamison Prinsep
9. Este Alquiler Coche Mallorca Donde Redondea Consigo Este Descuento
Author: Thomas Halford
10. Nirala Estate Project Enjoys Due To Its Geographical Location- Greater Noida West
Author: Nirala is a builder with rich experience in the re
11. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Perito Quieta Esta Adagial
Author: Richie Gill
12. Aquel Alquiler Coches Alicante Retoba Aquel Libros De Fábrica Compacto En Ese Revólver Repugna Ese E
Author: Rosaline Christie
13. Residential Plots In Nagpur
Author: Roshni Mathur
14. Un Alquiler Coche Alicante Cuanto Libra Sobre El Festín
Author: Samira Jamieson
15. Ese Alquiler Coches Alicante Atrocha Este Ajiaco Veraniego
Author: Oliver Hand