ALL >> Business >> View Article
Energy Efficiency Through Carbon Footprint Reduction
Total Articles: 13
The most talked about thing of today’s world seems to be Save Our Green Earth and Save the Environment. In most of the modern countries of this world people have adapted themselves to various gadgets which have become a part and parcel of their life. Nowadays no house can do without the air conditioner or in some areas the central heating systems. People have switched over to laptops from their home PCs and many more modern gadgets have unknowingly become an indispensable part of our life; but one thing we seem to forget is that by doing this we are contributing in our part in increasing the carbon footprint. Now what is carbon footprint? How does it affect the environment? How can we do a carbon footprint reduction? Actually when we talk about the carbon emissions we mean the carbon dioxide emissions. The carbon dioxide emissions actually occur from the different kinds of fuels that we use like petrol and diesel in our cars, taxis or any other vehicle which runs on petrol and diesel. It increases from the use of coal, oil and even the gas that we use in our household activities and through the jet fuels which is used to run airplanes. The carbon footprint on the other hand is the total amount that enters the atmosphere through our consumption of electricity and our daily usage of fuels. It is directly dependent on the total amount of energy that is used to heat our household, the transport or means of communication in our day-to-day life, the appliances used by us and the frequency in which we take the flights. In today’s article we will briefly try to evaluate the ways and procedures which will help us in carbon footprint reduction and switch to energy efficiency.
There are different ways in which we can easily reduce the amount of carbon footprint being emitted in the environment. Fossil fuels are one of the primary sources of carbon footprint because they contribute in a great way in heating the environment. You could easily take a few steps like switching from electric lawn mower to a manual one and reduce the electricity consumption. The CFL or Compact Fluorescent Lamps are an effective way in energy savings. The energy efficiency can be obtained by properly insulating the house so that no electricity leakage and wastage occurs. The energy efficiency can be obtained by switching over to the HVAC efficient heating and cooling systems. We can also shift to cycling, walking and using public transport for energy efficiency and carbon footprint reduction. So, by making small changes in our daily life we can contribute in a large way in saving our environment.
For more information on Green Global Consulting and Energy Efficiency. Visit Today - http://greenglobalconsulting.com.au/
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women