ALL >> Education >> View Article
Write Lively And Vibrant Articles For Publication
Total Articles: 34
When you are learning how to write articles, there are a number things you can do to improve your writing and make your articles more readable. The idea, whenever you sit down to write an article, is to get someone to read it all the way to the end.
That way they are more likely to follow your recommendations and maybe even visit your website.
The first thing that you have to think about carefully is the heading or the title of the article. It needs to be arresting and so should make someone want to venture into the actual article.
The next step is to design your beginning. This is where you outline what your article is going to be about. Write it in such a way that you keep the interest of the reader. If you tell them all the facts that they are looking for here, what do they need to read to the end for?
If, for example, you are writing an article entitled 'Symptoms of Colds in Children' and you start by saying that they have a runny nose and a slight fever, the parent who gets to read your article has the information that they want in the first paragraph. That could well mean that they will probably read no further.
The main body of your article is where you tell them exactly what they are looking for, but once again, not absolutely everything just yet. Do not forget to leave something for the end. They want all the information, so keep them reading, remembering all the time that the goal is to get them to the end of the article.
You should save something of value for the end, something that will make them read your last sentence. A good recommendation can work well.
For instance, if you are writing an article to help sell cold medicine for children, leave the name of the medication right to the end of the article. That is what they are looking for, so you can keep their attention with interesting facts in the body of the article. Then you can recommend the drug at the end.
They will have read all the way through and you have a higher chance of them looping back to your website.
Some other things that you should bear in mind are tone and structure. Keep your articles warm, especially if you are not writing about scientific texts for professors to read. Ordinary people like to read a tone which is friendly and sounds like they are having a discussion, not getting a lecture.
For structure, it is recommended that you do not have long paragraphs; also, keep your sentences short and simple. As an example, the average sentence length in this article is just under nineteen words.
To put it another way, you should write so that just about anyone can understand.
In your quest to become a better article writer, it could be a good idea to get the help and guidance of a coach or teacher.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning