ALL >> Travel >> View Article
San Jose Villa Rentals
Total Articles: 31
If you're looking for a different type of Spanish holiday, far from the usual touristy experience, try Almeria. The east coast of Spain is less known but no less beautiful – washed by the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea and steeped in the Moorish history of the region, the area has wonderful historical sites like Alcazaba fortress and beautiful Christian cathedrals and churches.
San Jose is a beach town located in the Nijar municipality of Almeria. With an incredibly tiny population of just a couple of hundred permanent settlers, you can't get a quieter little holiday location! Today however, San Jose is making its mark on the tourist map of Spain, especially for those who enjoy solitude and the “authentic” Spanish experience. Within easy reach of the Cabo de Gata National Park, this town is ideal for nature lovers, while the spectacular beaches offer serenity and relaxation. The Playa de Monsul is one beach which provides wonderful photo ops, as it is surrounded by dramatic stands of volcanic rock that glitters with iridescent colors in certain lights. The beach here is also unusual and has fine, grey ash-like sand.
For budget travelers, a convenient and affordable campsite is located in the town's main beach. But for a family, group of friends or large contingent of tourists, there are plenty of other attractive options. A villa rental here would be ideal in terms of cost-savings and also ensures that you share the chores, spend quality-time with the most important people in your life and enjoy the company of loved ones. Hiking is a very popular sport in this area and some villas cater specially to groups of hikers. Private terraces, barbecues on the beach, swimming pool and easy access to nearby supermarkets, restaurants, shops and medical facilities makes a villa rental in San Jose a pleasure.
If you pick a villa rental that's located close to the main fair-ground in San Jose, and you don't mind the noise and excitement, travel in August and you're sure to enjoy the traditional fiesta that takes place here during the first two weeks. Another option would be a villa rental in the nearby Cabo de Gata nature park which is also a UNESCO designated biosphere reserve. This scenic location is very popular with eco-tourism travelers and nature lovers. Your villa rental owners can arrange hiking and climbing trips with guides.
Shopping at the local markets in San Jose means soaking in the colorful ambiance, sampling the fresh sea-food delights and enjoying a cup of coffee or a drink in one of the pretty al fresco cafes and restaurants. Enjoy the stunning sunrises and sunsets from your villa terrace and watch the waves gently lap against the quiet beaches.
A villa rental in San Jose would be the ideal holiday for the visitor who wants a peaceful, relaxed holiday, filled with the bounties of nature.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Read More and Get more information on location espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://rogerdodd7.livejournal.com/3762.html.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson