ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Sant Josep De Sa Talaia: Villa Rentals
Total Articles: 31
So you've always dreamed of a lively and fun holiday in Ibiza but don't fancy the bustle and excitement of this hectic party island! You can certainly have your cake and eat it too, if you choose to rent a villa in one of the charming and picturesque nearby fishing villages and enjoy the serenity and slower pace of life here while hopping across to the hot-spots whenever you feel like/
One of the prettiest villages in Ibiza is the very pretty little town of Sant Josep de sa Talaia in the western part of the island. Conveniently located just 10 km from Ibiza's international airport at Eivissa, the village and the town which bears the same name and is a little closer to the airport are both ideal locations for a villa rental.
Villa rentals are a great holiday option for families traveling with different age-groups and holiday preferences. They're the best choice for groups of friends too, since they offer a wonderful cost-saving opportunity. You can rent a luxury villa for a fraction of the price that similar features and facilities would cost you as an individual in a resort or hotel. In Sant Josep de sa Talaia, you can pick a villa located within easy reach of the Sa Caleta beach for day-long fun in the sun. Or you could rent a typical Spanish finca or country estate house near the mountains, with stunning views of the Las Salinas beach favorite playground of the rich and famous. A spectacular nature park is also located here, with great walking, hiking and climbing trails for sports and adventure buffs.
Some of the villas here offer a smaller guest-house or separate quarters for your own staff if you choose to bring them – for instance if you have a personal maid or nanny for your kids, this would be the ideal accommodation for them. En suite baths, landscaped grounds, private pool and a fully-equipped kitchen would be the standard features. Other villas come with fabulous views over the sea, as far as Formentera too sometimes, while a restored 17th century farm-house offers wonderful ambiance for the history buff. Gardens with traditional flowers, ornamental plants and herbs are a delight in this area where the sun shines all year round and the weather is mild and balmy.
If lazing in the sun with a good book or music is your plan, pick a villa with a solarium or a private access to the beach in Sant Josep de sa Talaia. For youngsters, a villa with a state-of-the-art entertainment and leisure center, WiFi, transport to Ibiza and lots of sports activities would be ideal.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Click Website and Get more information on locations espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://rogerdodds287.blog.com/2013/08/09/great-holidays-in-spain/.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure