ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Sant Josep De Sa Talaia: Villa Rentals
Total Articles: 31
So you've always dreamed of a lively and fun holiday in Ibiza but don't fancy the bustle and excitement of this hectic party island! You can certainly have your cake and eat it too, if you choose to rent a villa in one of the charming and picturesque nearby fishing villages and enjoy the serenity and slower pace of life here while hopping across to the hot-spots whenever you feel like/
One of the prettiest villages in Ibiza is the very pretty little town of Sant Josep de sa Talaia in the western part of the island. Conveniently located just 10 km from Ibiza's international airport at Eivissa, the village and the town which bears the same name and is a little closer to the airport are both ideal locations for a villa rental.
Villa rentals are a great holiday option for families traveling with different age-groups and holiday preferences. They're the best choice for groups of friends too, since they offer a wonderful cost-saving opportunity. You can rent a luxury villa for a fraction of the price that similar features and facilities would cost you as an individual in a resort or hotel. In Sant Josep de sa Talaia, you can pick a villa located within easy reach of the Sa Caleta beach for day-long fun in the sun. Or you could rent a typical Spanish finca or country estate house near the mountains, with stunning views of the Las Salinas beach favorite playground of the rich and famous. A spectacular nature park is also located here, with great walking, hiking and climbing trails for sports and adventure buffs.
Some of the villas here offer a smaller guest-house or separate quarters for your own staff if you choose to bring them – for instance if you have a personal maid or nanny for your kids, this would be the ideal accommodation for them. En suite baths, landscaped grounds, private pool and a fully-equipped kitchen would be the standard features. Other villas come with fabulous views over the sea, as far as Formentera too sometimes, while a restored 17th century farm-house offers wonderful ambiance for the history buff. Gardens with traditional flowers, ornamental plants and herbs are a delight in this area where the sun shines all year round and the weather is mild and balmy.
If lazing in the sun with a good book or music is your plan, pick a villa with a solarium or a private access to the beach in Sant Josep de sa Talaia. For youngsters, a villa with a state-of-the-art entertainment and leisure center, WiFi, transport to Ibiza and lots of sports activities would be ideal.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Click Website and Get more information on locations espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://rogerdodds287.blog.com/2013/08/09/great-holidays-in-spain/.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus