ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Sant Antoni De Calonge Villas
Total Articles: 31
Sant Antoni de Calonge is a little coastal town in Catalonia and lies along the famous Costa Brava coastline, though it is much less known than other more famous places like Girona along the Rugged Coast. This town is located on the northern coast of Spain and the main highlight of this erstwhile fishing village is its very scenic and picturesque promenade and sea-front.
A villa rental here would be the ideal choice for those who want to enjoy the tranquility of this tiny settlement while still being able to head for the lively night-life and entertainment centers in Girona, Palamos, Playa d'Aros and other hot spots. Sant Antoni de Calonge is today a tourist hub and there are many features and facilities that are specially built and maintained for tourists and visitors. The spectacular shimmering sands and tranquil waters provide great opportunities to relax or gambol on the clean, hygienic and safe beaches, while those who prefer a more active holiday have the option of plenty of water-sports along this coastline famous for wind-surfing. The crystal clear ocean offers great opportunities for deep-sea diving, marine-life watching and guided tours in glass-bottom boats.
If you're renting a villa in Sant Antoni de Calonge, it's a great chance to sample the delicious local cuisine, with the mild yet piquant Mediterranean style flavors, fresh sea-food and home-grown vegetables. Meats, chicken and sea-food dishes, soups, broths and paellas are another great reason to eat here. Fresh-baked bread is another local specialty and there's nothing like cooking a simple yet delicious breakfast or lunch that's accompanied by these baked delicacies. These ingredients and delicacies are all available at the local stores and supermarkets and one of the attractions of a villa rental is that you get to shop like the locals and so get a better understanding of their customs and culture. Cooking the specialties of the region gives you an opportunity to widen your culinary horizon while enjoying the healthy food of the locals.
You could also rent one of the older villas in the area. Some 18th century constructions in Sant Antoni de Calonge are still maintained beautifully by the owners and offered to visitors for rental. These huge villas with the typical Spanish construction of a central courtyard and flower-bedecked balconies are charming and luxurious. For budget travelers there are low-cost shared villas and town-houses which provide basic amenities at a reasonable rate.
Depending on your holiday needs and preferences, you can choose the right villa rental in Sant Antoni de Calonge.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Click Website and Get more information on locations espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://www.purevolume.com/RogerDodds/posts/4601929/Holiday+Villas+At+Different+Parts+Of+Spain.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson