ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 31
Benijofar in Alicante in the autonomous community of Valencia, in eastern Spain is blessed with a mild and balmy Mediterranean climate. Benijofar itself lies towards the southern part of this region and is mostly a flat and level area, which supports agriculture, vineyards and farming. The atmosphere here is largely rural, with delicious fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and dairy products and the farming communities have their own culture, customs and festivities.
This area is also within easy access of the fabled Costa Blanca which has plenty of resorts, accommodation for all budgets, restaurants, entertainment, culture, leisure and sports activities for tourists. There are also many theme parks, activities for children and people with special needs.
Benijofar is a very pretty little town that was once a rural village, with deep roots in the farming community around it. Plenty of bars and restaurants serving local and international delicacies, a very interesting Tuesday market and shops that stock golf accessories are the main attractions. Two top-quality golf courses are located very close by. The San Jamie church in the main square is worth a visit and if you're here in April you could catch a glimpse of the quaint and interesting Burial of the Sardine festival where processions are taken out along the main street, carrying statues and images of a mythical sardine that is finally interred and cremated! Parties, food-festivals, lots of wine, dancing and lively cultural shows are all part of this festival. Paella, dessert and salad cooking competitions which of course involve lots of sardine dishes, and a disco night are other big attractions.
Villa rentals in Benijofar offer the best of rest and relaxation as well as the opportunity to take a quick trip to nearby towns like Quesada, Rojales and Guardamar with large shopping malls, beaches, medical facilities etc. Benijofar is also on the Tapas Route so if you're there during this weekend festival in October, you could enjoy tapas and drinks at cheap rates in more than 20 bars and restaurants. Other interesting events are the Antique Car and Bike Show in July and the San Jamie Fiesta held during the same month, over three weeks in honor of the patron saint. Processions, carnivals and crowning of the king and queen are part of the fun, with great food, wine and entertainment.
If you're traveling with a group, villa rentals are great value for money in Benijofar. There are several large properties with all the modern conveniences, extensive grounds and private pools for families and groups of friends. Town-houses are another good option if you prefer a more urban location.
For a peaceful holiday garnished with slices of excitement, a villa rental in Benijofar is the perfect choice!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Click Website and Get more information on location en espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://rogerdodds287.ucoz.com/blog/great_villa_vacations_on_costa_blanca/2013-08-29-16.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah