ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips On Writing A Script
Total Articles: 35
Once you're finally and reasonably satisfied with what you've got, the first thing you want to do is to show what you've got to someone who knows nothing about your film to see if it makes sense. If they don't get it, you may have to go back and re-cut it. If they like it, it's time to make copies.
Your final high-file will be taken to a "mastering house" to bulk duplicate the DVD for you. Often you can make your own labels and design the packaging. This can be done very convincingly by just about anyone with a good design sense and graphic manipulation software such as Photoshop.
Now that you've got a finished product, you need to get it to either the movie theaters you want to show or to the folks with money that you want to impress. Don't underestimate the amount of time you'll need to invest to actually get folks to see your film - you've just entered the realm of marketing.
Whether done for profit or love, this is the part of the production where everyone is relying upon you to make something happen. This is where most businesses that fail don't do their homework. This is, by no coincidence, exactly what most artists dread. Networking, in person, online or by phone is the best way to really make the sort of connections that you'll need to use in an effort to meet the people that can actually make things happen for you.
Distribution is a major topic and endeavor in its own right, but some new options have opened up in recent years for those looking to make money, such as the direct-to-DVD overseas market and direct online distribution though your own website or through a service such as iTunes or even through the film distribution networks of major hotels or airlines.
If you're making a short film or a trailer, you can upload this to YouTube or other online video sites such as atom films or I-films. You can't expect people to pay to see a short film unless it's part of a touring short film showcase that plays in theaters. You can also enter festivals, allowing people to give your project some recognition and, hopefully, create something of a buzz among monied interests looking to invest. A short film is your calling card to bigger and better things.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde