ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips On Writing A Script
Total Articles: 35
Once you're finally and reasonably satisfied with what you've got, the first thing you want to do is to show what you've got to someone who knows nothing about your film to see if it makes sense. If they don't get it, you may have to go back and re-cut it. If they like it, it's time to make copies.
Your final high-file will be taken to a "mastering house" to bulk duplicate the DVD for you. Often you can make your own labels and design the packaging. This can be done very convincingly by just about anyone with a good design sense and graphic manipulation software such as Photoshop.
Now that you've got a finished product, you need to get it to either the movie theaters you want to show or to the folks with money that you want to impress. Don't underestimate the amount of time you'll need to invest to actually get folks to see your film - you've just entered the realm of marketing.
Whether done for profit or love, this is the part of the production where everyone is relying upon you to make something happen. This is where most businesses that fail don't do their homework. This is, by no coincidence, exactly what most artists dread. Networking, in person, online or by phone is the best way to really make the sort of connections that you'll need to use in an effort to meet the people that can actually make things happen for you.
Distribution is a major topic and endeavor in its own right, but some new options have opened up in recent years for those looking to make money, such as the direct-to-DVD overseas market and direct online distribution though your own website or through a service such as iTunes or even through the film distribution networks of major hotels or airlines.
If you're making a short film or a trailer, you can upload this to YouTube or other online video sites such as atom films or I-films. You can't expect people to pay to see a short film unless it's part of a touring short film showcase that plays in theaters. You can also enter festivals, allowing people to give your project some recognition and, hopefully, create something of a buzz among monied interests looking to invest. A short film is your calling card to bigger and better things.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning