ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Its Recommended To Use Quotes And Phrases In Your Marketing Campaign
Total Articles: 31
I don't know about you, but I am just one of those people who are always thirsty for knowledge. I love reading, so for me the internet is invaluable. Not a single day goes by where I don't read at least half a dozen articles. Most days it's more, but it is never less.
Just like so many other people, I have my favorite websites, and in fact, I even have my favorite authors; journalists and etc. Some people just have a way with words I guess, or at least, that's the way it seems. In truth however, writing is a skill which improves with time. As a writer becomes more and more experienced, they learn to recognize what their readers want, and they learn how to make sure those readers keep coming back for more.
When Should You Inject Humor Into Your Writing?
This is, at least in my opinion, a very easy question to answer. If you are writing an article about something which is of a very serious nature, then humor is definitely not something you want to worry about. Nonetheless, you should still try to incorporate one or two phrases that grab attention.
Attention grabbing phrases, whether humorous or not, can go a long way in making sure your readers keep coming back. Phrases that grab the attention of your readers will often result in your readers feeling as though they can connect with you. In other words, they show that you are also just a regular person.
Driving And Kissing
"If you can drive safely while you are kissing a good looking girl, then you are not kissing her the way you should be". What a perfect way to tell someone they should be paying more attention to the job they are doing. There are literally millions of phrases that grab attention but let's face it, some really are the dog's bollocks.
Forget What Others Are Saying
One phrase, or should I say quote, that really made an impression on me went something like this:
Don't worry what people think of you, because if you dream they think you are crazy; if you succeed they will say you were lucky, and if you get rich, they will accuse you of being greedy.
"An improved means to an unimproved end". This is a phrase which springs to mind every time I come face to face with a CD or a DVD. These "miracles" were initially marketed as being virtually indestructible, and yet they let me down constantly.
The above paragraphs are only a few examples of phrases and/or quotes that can help to establish a relationship between a writer or website owner and their readers/visitors. They help to establish common ground, and when your audience feels you have something in common, they are far more likely to return.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away