ALL >> Education >> View Article
Cost Effective Business Writing And Training Strategies For Small Businesses
Total Articles: 38
Business strategies are often concentrated in one specific direction rather than involving multiple goals. While this tight focus might enable a process that is easier to monitor and facilitate, there can be distinct disadvantages as well. This article will discuss one example that illustrates how combined strategies involving business training and technical business writing can be more cost effective for small businesses than addressing each in isolation.
Cost effectiveness is a useful tool to serve as a "management umpire" in most situations involving choices and decisions such as those described here. While this might periodically require a small business owner to obtain help from a cost effectiveness expert, the prudent use of this specialized decision-making tool always deserves serious consideration. For those unfamiliar with the benefits of cost effective solutions, here is a short summary:
In simplest terms, the process forces a comparison of costs (which includes both time and money) and what you are getting for your money in both tangible and intangible terms
Once that comparison is made for each of several possible choices, it is a short step to having a more objective assessment of multiple alternatives
When evaluating the "effectiveness" or results of an action taken, it is also important to analyze the consequences of not doing something
Peter Drucker described the concept indirectly when he said, "Effectiveness is doing the right things."
How does this relate to business training and technical writing? One practical approach is to first look at training and see where it can be most cost effective for small businesses. While there are many different as well as conflicting reports about how effective business training is in actual practice, there is some meaningful consensus that a short list of less than ten training activities routinely provides the most cost effective results. Business writing is on the short list.
Most small businesses are regularly striving to increase their sales revenues, and business proposal writing is one viable strategy for achieving this goal. However, advanced and specialized business writing skills needed to produce effective proposals are often lacking within many companies. How do you suppose this critical capability can be added? If training is the answer, why is there any hesitation to move ahead with this dual strategy?
The biggest impediment to using business training and cost effectiveness is probably that these concepts are simply misunderstood far too often. But with risks and problems to address, small businesses should make the effort to acquire a practical understanding. What are the consequences of not doing this?
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning