ALL >> Education >> View Article
Humble Beginnings Make You A Better Writer
Total Articles: 38
Why just the other day I was discussing hardship with an overseas acquaintance, even though he is 12,000 miles away, and in a different part of the world it seems we have shared a common experience, one of adversity. He noted that he works so very hard and he feels poor and stressed out. Of course, he may be poor now, but that is a temporary situation really, and stress, let's face it, it's part of life on the surface of the planet regardless of the species. Think about it.
Okay so, how does my acquaintance put all this life experience into his writing? Well, let me explain to you what I explained to him. You see, I told him that coming from humble beginnings is a blessing, adversity builds character, it makes you stronger, and better. Overcoming adversity makes for strength of character. Without hardship one cannot know or attain what it takes for greatness. Remember "the mother of all invention is necessity" and one should thank their god for giving such a wonderful gift.
Now then, trust me when I tell you my reader, as I told my acquaintance that stress is not your enemy, it is your friend, you are lucky to have it. Tap into that stress, as it allows you to see how others feel and think as this helps you relate with your readers, because you understand them. Working hard is a good quality you are a good person, and now that you have lots of energy, think of ways to work smart too - working hard and smart.
Nothing good in life is ever easy, and if it did come easy, you probably wouldn't enjoy it as much nor would you respect it once you got there. See that point? How do I know this; well, I worked for 27 years, 17-hours per day, no days off. I started washing aircraft at age 12, then washing and cleaning people's cars, I worked too hard and too cheap, and then learned how to work smart and hard at the same time.
To this day I still do that, albeit with my writing and with my think tank. You can do anything in this virtual reality game called the life experience, choose your destiny and chase it down! Better yet, why not write a screenplay, one like Rocky, where the lead character overcomes the challenges and adversity and becomes victorious, battling against the odds, pushing themselves, and in end wins the day.
We need more screenplays like that, but alas, the only one who can write a good one in that genre is someone who has lived it - someone who understands. Would that be you? If so, start writing my friend.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy