ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Bother With Content Creation
Total Articles: 38
The first rule of content marketing is that it must not be a sales pitch.
That puts a lot of people off straight away. After all, if you can't sell your products and services through your writing, why bother?
The problem is, if you generate shed loads of content that just bangs on about how great your products or services are, people will be completely turned off your company.
But, if you give them loads of great information that teaches them something and helps them in some way, you'll draw them towards you. Even though you can't blatantly sell, you can encourage them to take a specific action.
Persuading them to sign up to your newsletter, your RSS feed, downloading your latest report or follow you on Twitter is just as valuable as money in your till, because it allows you to cultivate a strong relationship with them.
Getting them to do what you want
There's no black magic involved, all you have to do is get them to take an action by:
Playing on their fears, or
Playing on their desires
Everyone is motivated by either a problem they want to solve (a fear), or a want that will make their life better (a desire). All you have to do is convince them that your company can help them achieve what they want.
Convince them they have a serious problem or an opportunity to increase their income etc.
Counter any objections or reservations they may have
Throw them a lifeline by showing them you have the solution
Provided every piece of content satisfies these criteria, you will be one step closer to a new customer.
Offering great information that's useful tells your reader that you're a great company to deal with. You understand their issues, you are an expert in your field because you seem to have all the answers, and you're generous with your information and advice.
Who wouldn't want to deal with a company like that?
So next time you sit down to write an article, blog or social media update, think about your audience and what they're looking for. Make sure everything you write has a purpose. Although you can't sell, there's no reason why you can't have a link at the bottom of the page so they can sign up to your newsletter for regular tips, advice and nuggets of wisdom.
The main point is to get them to see you has 'the company to go to' in your field. Crack that and you're home and dry.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.