ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Bother With Content Creation
Total Articles: 38
The first rule of content marketing is that it must not be a sales pitch.
That puts a lot of people off straight away. After all, if you can't sell your products and services through your writing, why bother?
The problem is, if you generate shed loads of content that just bangs on about how great your products or services are, people will be completely turned off your company.
But, if you give them loads of great information that teaches them something and helps them in some way, you'll draw them towards you. Even though you can't blatantly sell, you can encourage them to take a specific action.
Persuading them to sign up to your newsletter, your RSS feed, downloading your latest report or follow you on Twitter is just as valuable as money in your till, because it allows you to cultivate a strong relationship with them.
Getting them to do what you want
There's no black magic involved, all you have to do is get them to take an action by:
Playing on their fears, or
Playing on their desires
Everyone is motivated by either a problem they want to solve (a fear), or a want that will make their life better (a desire). All you have to do is convince them that your company can help them achieve what they want.
Convince them they have a serious problem or an opportunity to increase their income etc.
Counter any objections or reservations they may have
Throw them a lifeline by showing them you have the solution
Provided every piece of content satisfies these criteria, you will be one step closer to a new customer.
Offering great information that's useful tells your reader that you're a great company to deal with. You understand their issues, you are an expert in your field because you seem to have all the answers, and you're generous with your information and advice.
Who wouldn't want to deal with a company like that?
So next time you sit down to write an article, blog or social media update, think about your audience and what they're looking for. Make sure everything you write has a purpose. Although you can't sell, there's no reason why you can't have a link at the bottom of the page so they can sign up to your newsletter for regular tips, advice and nuggets of wisdom.
The main point is to get them to see you has 'the company to go to' in your field. Crack that and you're home and dry.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar