ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Quiz Why Does Follow Up Matter
Total Articles: 39
I was talking to a potential new client recently and they asked me, "Why does follow up matter so much in their business?"
They run a fairly traditional selling model in their business. They generate a lead, they send them some information and then they follow up in person and try and close the sale.
I then tried to explain to them. The sales effectiveness of your business doesn't grow linearly it grows geometrically. Say you want a 50% boost in sales that means we could do any of the following:
we can pour 50% more traffic into the top of your funnel,
we can get 50% more of it to opt in.
we can close 50% more.
All three jobs would in fact meet your goal of 50% more sales.
There is only so much I can do around the traffic and the conversion rate of the squeeze page. I can do quite a lot. I can make or break a business just with the copy on the squeeze page(s - there should be multiples) and used to drive traffic. The real opportunity lies in what we do after the opt-in. Or the lead is generated.
This is where you get a genuine blank canvas. You've got permission to talk to the lead and now you have the power to control what gets sent to them, how much, in what order, at what price point.
You can build a relationship with the client. A great first step. Because the only 'thing' in business that can give you money is a customer. Therefore the only asset in business is customers.
You can choose to sell them a $10 eBook. Or a $297 mini course. Or a $2,000 'big box product.' Or even a $10,000 service. The choice is yours.
You can choose to sell them each of those sequentially. You can sell them on a subscription product.
Most internet marketers and marketers in general don't actually have the stomach to go and implement this level of sophistication - they do some equivalent of 'you need 7 auto-responder emails.' Then that is that - they either buy or they don't.
There is nothing stopping you from creating sequences selling multiple drop-down offers to those who initially didn't buy. Then there is the chance that their circumstances will change and they will have a right time to buy down the road, long after the competition's 7 autoresponders have been sent.
See how you can change a business with follow up far more radically than you can with traffic and leads?
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away