ALL >> Education >> View Article
2 Ways To Get Your Next Book For Kindle Published
Total Articles: 35
There are several ways that you can approach the task of getting a book published and ready for sale as a digital product on Amazon. Here are two possible methods you could choose. They are both viable options with pros and cons for each.
Option One - Do It Yourself
If you are a writer and wannabe author, the obvious choice would be to write the book yourself. All you have to do is decide on the type of book you want to put together.
Are you a fiction writer or a non-fiction writer? Do you want to write story books for children? Are you a Sci-Fi fan?
Whatever genre you write in, get those words typed up on the word processor of your choice, proof read it, edit it, add your book cover and upload to Amazon.
The advantages of doing it yourself is that you know exactly what you are getting. You can take as long as you like. If it is non-fiction, you may be writing about a topic that you are completely knowledgeable about so you can cover as many sub topics as you wish. If you are a fiction writer, your stories can be as long, detailed and as creative as you desire.
The only disadvantage is if you do not feel confident in your writing. This may cause you to procrastinate, get scared and then just give up. Hopefully you will realise that the process is not that difficult. Be brave and just go for it.
Option Two - Use Outsourcing
If you have absolutely no interest in the writing process or you would rather be a publisher of books, you could choose to get the whole process outsourced. You can hire a ghost-writer and provide them with the outline for your story, agree a price and then wait for the results.
There are lots of people who actually give the ghost-writer free rein to write what they like, providing basic info such as the subject genre and word count requirement.
Writers can be found in several places online. You could try Odesk, Freelancer.com or Elance. and there is also a Writer for Hire section in the Warrior Forum.
The advantages of outsourcing the content is that you are free to get on with other parts of your business. This is also a good option if you do not like writing or you are excellent at coming up with ideas, themes and topics but do not want to do the wordy stuff.
The disadvantage of outsourcing is the cost. If you want to get something that is good quality, you may have to invest quite a bit of money upfront. There is no guarantee that your outsourced book will be a success either.
If you are looking to get your first book or your next book published as a digital product, consider both of the options mentioned above and choose the one that will suit your needs best.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning