ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Overcome Objections Through Copywriting
Total Articles: 35
The vast majority of people will only buy something if it's their decision and theirs alone. That means people don't like to think they've been sold to.
Before any of us buy something from a website, we'll all experience doubts - do I really need it? Can I really afford it?
Any copywriter worth their salt will be able to overcome these objections through their writing. But that means they have to work out what the objections are even before the potential customer has thought of them.
The first thing to remember about copywriting is that it isn't about getting the customer to say 'yes', it's about preventing from saying 'no'.
These are some of the most common objections.
1. I don't need it
There aren't really that many things in life that we actually need. So the best way to get around it is to change that need into a want.
A customer may not need 40 pairs of shoes, but they do want to appear stylish, coordinated and chicso they must have them.
2. I can't afford it
Everyone is counting the pennies at the moment and if the cost is too high, no amount of persuasion will make them buy.
Unless you can create an overpowering want. This can be achieved by offering a short-term offer that simply can't be ignored.
3. I'll think about it
If you let them walk away, the chances of them coming back again are very slim.
To create a sense of urgency and to convince them not to think about it, you can:
Give a time-limited offer
Tell them there is a limited supply
4. Why should I buy from you?
To get round this one you have to convince them you're honest and trustworthy.
Remember, they have just stumbled across your website, they don't know anything about you or your company so they need to be convinced that you're someone they can trust to provide a great service.
You can help put their mind at rest by:
Showing testimonials on your website from past happy customers
Offer some background information about your company, show any awards you have won and show images of your staff
Have your contact details (phone, email and address) shown prominently on your website
Show how long you've been trading
Everything on your website has to convince potential customers that you're a bona fide business that's not just out to make a fast buck. Through your content you must dispel any objections before they have time to raise them.
It's a big ask, but a doable one.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away