ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Overcome Objections Through Copywriting
Total Articles: 35
The vast majority of people will only buy something if it's their decision and theirs alone. That means people don't like to think they've been sold to.
Before any of us buy something from a website, we'll all experience doubts - do I really need it? Can I really afford it?
Any copywriter worth their salt will be able to overcome these objections through their writing. But that means they have to work out what the objections are even before the potential customer has thought of them.
The first thing to remember about copywriting is that it isn't about getting the customer to say 'yes', it's about preventing from saying 'no'.
These are some of the most common objections.
1. I don't need it
There aren't really that many things in life that we actually need. So the best way to get around it is to change that need into a want.
A customer may not need 40 pairs of shoes, but they do want to appear stylish, coordinated and chicso they must have them.
2. I can't afford it
Everyone is counting the pennies at the moment and if the cost is too high, no amount of persuasion will make them buy.
Unless you can create an overpowering want. This can be achieved by offering a short-term offer that simply can't be ignored.
3. I'll think about it
If you let them walk away, the chances of them coming back again are very slim.
To create a sense of urgency and to convince them not to think about it, you can:
Give a time-limited offer
Tell them there is a limited supply
4. Why should I buy from you?
To get round this one you have to convince them you're honest and trustworthy.
Remember, they have just stumbled across your website, they don't know anything about you or your company so they need to be convinced that you're someone they can trust to provide a great service.
You can help put their mind at rest by:
Showing testimonials on your website from past happy customers
Offer some background information about your company, show any awards you have won and show images of your staff
Have your contact details (phone, email and address) shown prominently on your website
Show how long you've been trading
Everything on your website has to convince potential customers that you're a bona fide business that's not just out to make a fast buck. Through your content you must dispel any objections before they have time to raise them.
It's a big ask, but a doable one.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert