ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Overcome Objections Through Copywriting
Total Articles: 35
The vast majority of people will only buy something if it's their decision and theirs alone. That means people don't like to think they've been sold to.
Before any of us buy something from a website, we'll all experience doubts - do I really need it? Can I really afford it?
Any copywriter worth their salt will be able to overcome these objections through their writing. But that means they have to work out what the objections are even before the potential customer has thought of them.
The first thing to remember about copywriting is that it isn't about getting the customer to say 'yes', it's about preventing from saying 'no'.
These are some of the most common objections.
1. I don't need it
There aren't really that many things in life that we actually need. So the best way to get around it is to change that need into a want.
A customer may not need 40 pairs of shoes, but they do want to appear stylish, coordinated and chicso they must have them.
2. I can't afford it
Everyone is counting the pennies at the moment and if the cost is too high, no amount of persuasion will make them buy.
Unless you can create an overpowering want. This can be achieved by offering a short-term offer that simply can't be ignored.
3. I'll think about it
If you let them walk away, the chances of them coming back again are very slim.
To create a sense of urgency and to convince them not to think about it, you can:
Give a time-limited offer
Tell them there is a limited supply
4. Why should I buy from you?
To get round this one you have to convince them you're honest and trustworthy.
Remember, they have just stumbled across your website, they don't know anything about you or your company so they need to be convinced that you're someone they can trust to provide a great service.
You can help put their mind at rest by:
Showing testimonials on your website from past happy customers
Offer some background information about your company, show any awards you have won and show images of your staff
Have your contact details (phone, email and address) shown prominently on your website
Show how long you've been trading
Everything on your website has to convince potential customers that you're a bona fide business that's not just out to make a fast buck. Through your content you must dispel any objections before they have time to raise them.
It's a big ask, but a doable one.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru