ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Emotion Influences Our Decisions
Total Articles: 37
You've heard this one before: People buy with their hearts and justify with their heads.
And my guess is that you don't agree with that statement.
That's something that other people do.
But, you're a thinker.
The stuff you buy is based on a logical choice.
But, are you sure?
Read this article to find out.
Copywriting in an art.
And like any other creative activity, it looks easier than it really is.
All you see is the finished product.
You don't see the work that goes on behind it.
But, there's something else that you don't see. And that's how emotion is used to get you to buy.
Most people are like you. They believe that the choices they make to buy something are based on logic. And that's largely the reason why good sales copy is so effective.
It appeals to your emotions without you even realizing it.
In other words, it appears to be one thing when in reality it's something entirely different.
Let me give you an offline example first.
Picture the latest advertisement you saw on television or in a magazine for a new car, make-up, or chocolate.
What do you remember about the ad?
How did it make you feel?
What did you imagine after you saw that ad?
Your answer will tell you whether you buy logically or emotionally.
If you felt anything, then the ad was successful, and that's because instead of engaging your brain, it communicated with your heart.
So now let's think about what happens in the online world.
Online businesses are divided into three categories: health, wealth, and relationships. And if you think about it, you'll realize that all of life falls into one of them.
The question to ask, however, is why do people want to buy products in those categories.
And the answer is because it will make them feel better.
In the cast of health, the feeling could be physical. The product may reduce pain or increase flexibility.
But everything else is visceral. They make you feel better about yourself.
And sales copy that communicates that message, that grabs you inside, influences your emotions.
Once that happens, you'll find your mind will try to justify everything else, including the price.
That's why so many people, after they buy something, will tell you what a great deal they got, or why it was worth the price.
But, it all starts with the heart.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy