ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Emotion Influences Our Decisions
Total Articles: 37
You've heard this one before: People buy with their hearts and justify with their heads.
And my guess is that you don't agree with that statement.
That's something that other people do.
But, you're a thinker.
The stuff you buy is based on a logical choice.
But, are you sure?
Read this article to find out.
Copywriting in an art.
And like any other creative activity, it looks easier than it really is.
All you see is the finished product.
You don't see the work that goes on behind it.
But, there's something else that you don't see. And that's how emotion is used to get you to buy.
Most people are like you. They believe that the choices they make to buy something are based on logic. And that's largely the reason why good sales copy is so effective.
It appeals to your emotions without you even realizing it.
In other words, it appears to be one thing when in reality it's something entirely different.
Let me give you an offline example first.
Picture the latest advertisement you saw on television or in a magazine for a new car, make-up, or chocolate.
What do you remember about the ad?
How did it make you feel?
What did you imagine after you saw that ad?
Your answer will tell you whether you buy logically or emotionally.
If you felt anything, then the ad was successful, and that's because instead of engaging your brain, it communicated with your heart.
So now let's think about what happens in the online world.
Online businesses are divided into three categories: health, wealth, and relationships. And if you think about it, you'll realize that all of life falls into one of them.
The question to ask, however, is why do people want to buy products in those categories.
And the answer is because it will make them feel better.
In the cast of health, the feeling could be physical. The product may reduce pain or increase flexibility.
But everything else is visceral. They make you feel better about yourself.
And sales copy that communicates that message, that grabs you inside, influences your emotions.
Once that happens, you'll find your mind will try to justify everything else, including the price.
That's why so many people, after they buy something, will tell you what a great deal they got, or why it was worth the price.
But, it all starts with the heart.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning