ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Emotion Influences Our Decisions
Total Articles: 37
You've heard this one before: People buy with their hearts and justify with their heads.
And my guess is that you don't agree with that statement.
That's something that other people do.
But, you're a thinker.
The stuff you buy is based on a logical choice.
But, are you sure?
Read this article to find out.
Copywriting in an art.
And like any other creative activity, it looks easier than it really is.
All you see is the finished product.
You don't see the work that goes on behind it.
But, there's something else that you don't see. And that's how emotion is used to get you to buy.
Most people are like you. They believe that the choices they make to buy something are based on logic. And that's largely the reason why good sales copy is so effective.
It appeals to your emotions without you even realizing it.
In other words, it appears to be one thing when in reality it's something entirely different.
Let me give you an offline example first.
Picture the latest advertisement you saw on television or in a magazine for a new car, make-up, or chocolate.
What do you remember about the ad?
How did it make you feel?
What did you imagine after you saw that ad?
Your answer will tell you whether you buy logically or emotionally.
If you felt anything, then the ad was successful, and that's because instead of engaging your brain, it communicated with your heart.
So now let's think about what happens in the online world.
Online businesses are divided into three categories: health, wealth, and relationships. And if you think about it, you'll realize that all of life falls into one of them.
The question to ask, however, is why do people want to buy products in those categories.
And the answer is because it will make them feel better.
In the cast of health, the feeling could be physical. The product may reduce pain or increase flexibility.
But everything else is visceral. They make you feel better about yourself.
And sales copy that communicates that message, that grabs you inside, influences your emotions.
Once that happens, you'll find your mind will try to justify everything else, including the price.
That's why so many people, after they buy something, will tell you what a great deal they got, or why it was worth the price.
But, it all starts with the heart.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program