ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Emotion Influences Our Decisions
Total Articles: 37
You've heard this one before: People buy with their hearts and justify with their heads.
And my guess is that you don't agree with that statement.
That's something that other people do.
But, you're a thinker.
The stuff you buy is based on a logical choice.
But, are you sure?
Read this article to find out.
Copywriting in an art.
And like any other creative activity, it looks easier than it really is.
All you see is the finished product.
You don't see the work that goes on behind it.
But, there's something else that you don't see. And that's how emotion is used to get you to buy.
Most people are like you. They believe that the choices they make to buy something are based on logic. And that's largely the reason why good sales copy is so effective.
It appeals to your emotions without you even realizing it.
In other words, it appears to be one thing when in reality it's something entirely different.
Let me give you an offline example first.
Picture the latest advertisement you saw on television or in a magazine for a new car, make-up, or chocolate.
What do you remember about the ad?
How did it make you feel?
What did you imagine after you saw that ad?
Your answer will tell you whether you buy logically or emotionally.
If you felt anything, then the ad was successful, and that's because instead of engaging your brain, it communicated with your heart.
So now let's think about what happens in the online world.
Online businesses are divided into three categories: health, wealth, and relationships. And if you think about it, you'll realize that all of life falls into one of them.
The question to ask, however, is why do people want to buy products in those categories.
And the answer is because it will make them feel better.
In the cast of health, the feeling could be physical. The product may reduce pain or increase flexibility.
But everything else is visceral. They make you feel better about yourself.
And sales copy that communicates that message, that grabs you inside, influences your emotions.
Once that happens, you'll find your mind will try to justify everything else, including the price.
That's why so many people, after they buy something, will tell you what a great deal they got, or why it was worth the price.
But, it all starts with the heart.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation