ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Emotion Influences Our Decisions
Total Articles: 37
You've heard this one before: People buy with their hearts and justify with their heads.
And my guess is that you don't agree with that statement.
That's something that other people do.
But, you're a thinker.
The stuff you buy is based on a logical choice.
But, are you sure?
Read this article to find out.
Copywriting in an art.
And like any other creative activity, it looks easier than it really is.
All you see is the finished product.
You don't see the work that goes on behind it.
But, there's something else that you don't see. And that's how emotion is used to get you to buy.
Most people are like you. They believe that the choices they make to buy something are based on logic. And that's largely the reason why good sales copy is so effective.
It appeals to your emotions without you even realizing it.
In other words, it appears to be one thing when in reality it's something entirely different.
Let me give you an offline example first.
Picture the latest advertisement you saw on television or in a magazine for a new car, make-up, or chocolate.
What do you remember about the ad?
How did it make you feel?
What did you imagine after you saw that ad?
Your answer will tell you whether you buy logically or emotionally.
If you felt anything, then the ad was successful, and that's because instead of engaging your brain, it communicated with your heart.
So now let's think about what happens in the online world.
Online businesses are divided into three categories: health, wealth, and relationships. And if you think about it, you'll realize that all of life falls into one of them.
The question to ask, however, is why do people want to buy products in those categories.
And the answer is because it will make them feel better.
In the cast of health, the feeling could be physical. The product may reduce pain or increase flexibility.
But everything else is visceral. They make you feel better about yourself.
And sales copy that communicates that message, that grabs you inside, influences your emotions.
Once that happens, you'll find your mind will try to justify everything else, including the price.
That's why so many people, after they buy something, will tell you what a great deal they got, or why it was worth the price.
But, it all starts with the heart.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde