ALL >> Education >> View Article
3 Short Cuts To Better Post Card Mailings
Total Articles: 35
Post Card Mailings Are An Essential Media for many businesses. With confined space, they are a nightmare of a job for a copywriter to squeeze every last possibly sale out of.
That said, there are some very easy ways to boost response rates and lower acquisition costs with your post card mailings.
Use BOTH SIDES effectively. (Don't leave the back blank)
Paper and postage are expensive, ink is relatively cheap. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen post cards that leave their back side blank. It is the domain of ad agencies who don't care about response. They often have a rather Spartan front as well. Not a whole lot of copy...
Be sure to fill the entire post card with hard working copy and images that are all working towards the same goal - getting the recipient to take up your offer.
From a copywriting front this means taking a message and distilling it down and down until you have a message that fits the post card and has absolutely no slack in the copy.
A real economy of words is required.
A 'Too Good To Be True' Offer
By the time your prospects read your post card you want them to be thinking that they absolutely need to take up your offer.
Offers with real 'wow' factor can make a huge difference to response rates. There is nothing stopping your from really building up the value of your offer in the eyes of your market, either with premiums or else by explaining why your offer is so valuable.
With limited space for selling a 'too good to be true' offer can really make the difference in your response rates between mediocre to outstanding.
Respect What A post card Can Do
Post cards are very limited by space. You need to respect their limitations. They are fantastic for lead generation and for sending people back into larger more elaborate mailings/follow up so they can take in a 'full' sales message.
I have seen mailings of post cards work for making sales, but usually they have a 'too good to be true' offer and are written by pros and tested methodically. If you don't have the luxury of a big test budget or aren't a professional copywriter - respect the limitations of your post cards - stick to lead generation -driving your prospects to a free offer and following up from there and using post cards in your follow up in order to drive your prospects back into a main sales letter/book/DVD/CD.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media