ALL >> Education >> View Article
3 Short Cuts To Better Post Card Mailings
Total Articles: 35
Post Card Mailings Are An Essential Media for many businesses. With confined space, they are a nightmare of a job for a copywriter to squeeze every last possibly sale out of.
That said, there are some very easy ways to boost response rates and lower acquisition costs with your post card mailings.
Use BOTH SIDES effectively. (Don't leave the back blank)
Paper and postage are expensive, ink is relatively cheap. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen post cards that leave their back side blank. It is the domain of ad agencies who don't care about response. They often have a rather Spartan front as well. Not a whole lot of copy...
Be sure to fill the entire post card with hard working copy and images that are all working towards the same goal - getting the recipient to take up your offer.
From a copywriting front this means taking a message and distilling it down and down until you have a message that fits the post card and has absolutely no slack in the copy.
A real economy of words is required.
A 'Too Good To Be True' Offer
By the time your prospects read your post card you want them to be thinking that they absolutely need to take up your offer.
Offers with real 'wow' factor can make a huge difference to response rates. There is nothing stopping your from really building up the value of your offer in the eyes of your market, either with premiums or else by explaining why your offer is so valuable.
With limited space for selling a 'too good to be true' offer can really make the difference in your response rates between mediocre to outstanding.
Respect What A post card Can Do
Post cards are very limited by space. You need to respect their limitations. They are fantastic for lead generation and for sending people back into larger more elaborate mailings/follow up so they can take in a 'full' sales message.
I have seen mailings of post cards work for making sales, but usually they have a 'too good to be true' offer and are written by pros and tested methodically. If you don't have the luxury of a big test budget or aren't a professional copywriter - respect the limitations of your post cards - stick to lead generation -driving your prospects to a free offer and following up from there and using post cards in your follow up in order to drive your prospects back into a main sales letter/book/DVD/CD.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru