ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Your Services Page How To Reel In Clients Who Are Not Yet Committed
Total Articles: 36
When someone arrives at the Services page of your website, they probably already read your home page, then clicked on the Services link to know more. They may or may not have checked out your bio. Either way, odds are that they come to your Services page with a few pointed questions on their mind: Does this person offer what I'm looking for? Do they work in a way that I'd be comfortable with? And if all that is a "go," what is my next step?
Be sure to start your Services page with an inviting headline - not something dry and classifactory like "Our Services." It might allude to the benefits of your services or distinction in your approach. Here are some sample headlines for various kinds of service providers to get you on the right track:
* Get Found Fast With Our SEO Services
* Business Law Services That Keep Your Company Out of the Courts
* Reach Your Relationship Goals With the Aid of a Understanding, Expert Coach
If you offer a long litany of services or several types of services, divide up the page with subheads that enable readers to quickly find what they have in mind. For example, the business law firm's Services page might have the following subheads: Company Formation, Contracts, Employment Issues and Knowing the Law.
At a minimum, your Services page should list the services you offer and indicate what's involved in contracting for them. For instance, a coach should indicate whether she works with people in person, over the phone, via Skype or in some other fashion. A consultant needs to describe the process of obtaining a project quote.
In many instances, you'll also want to make clear who you do and don't serve. For search engine optimization, do you normally work with existing websites or ones that are not yet online? If you sell gardening services, do you simply create the kind of garden the client wants or also help those who want to design their own flower gardens but just don't know enough to select the right plants and create a workable layout?
You can also upgrade your Services page by posting a little promo for each service or each cluster of services. Describe the benefits, results or aftereffects of, say, having an organic lawn or having a spring cleaning brigade come in and make all the windows in the house sparkle. If there are typical concerns, doubts or questions about what you do, either address them here or link to another page where you discuss them. Remember that although readers were interested enough to click to the Services page, they may not yet have reached the point of "Yes!"
Most service providers need to discuss a project with the client before they know what that will cost. If that's true for you, you would not post prices. On the other hand, if you have set prices, post them on the Services page.
When you've been in business for a while, sprinkling in testimonials on this page has a powerful impact. Choose client quotes that highlight a range of qualities and strengths of you or your company.
Make sure that the predominant pronoun on the Services page is "you." That's the most inviting pronoun, much more captivating and relational than "we, we, we."
As on any marketing page, end with a call to action - what you want the reader to do next. Often the goal is for them to call or email, so you can discuss the specifics of what the client needs done. In that case, don't simply say "contact us"; provide a link to your Contact page or state the phone number or email address to use right there. If you want the reader to click an order button, say so.
Use the above as a checklist and guide, and visitors to your site will know what you do and what next step they should take in becoming your client. Good luck!
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning