ALL >> Education >> View Article
Do's And Don'ts Of A Good Article
Total Articles: 34
These days, we come across a lot of content in the newspapers, in magazines, in journals and in websites. When we read these articles, we gain new insights or form opinions and also get encouraged to take decisions.
Many articles even encourage us to try out various products and services. What is it about these articles that makes them a winner when it comes to soliciting the required attention from the readers and convert them into ardent followers?
If you are looking at writing or want to buy good articles for your website or publishing purposes, you must adhere to certain do's and don'ts. These are essentially important aspects of article writing that must be followed in order to ensure an audience that stays interested.
Do's of a good article
* What do people want to read about? You must make sure that the article you write or get written captures the pulse of the readers and gives them what is relevant and up to date. It is of utmost importance that you source your information from the most reliable of places.
* A good article must be unique. This means that what you give to the readers must be something that they cannot find elsewhere. In simple words, your article must not be copied from anywhere.
* Flawless language is a pre-requisite when it comes to writing articles. Your articles must meticulously proof-read for spelling errors, grammatical mistakes and syntax errors before being published. It is wrong to expect the readers to overlook such inaccuracies.
* If you want the reader of the article to understand that you wish to emphasize on certain things, you must spend some time in putting together a list of keywords that can become a part of all the articles you write. When you use relevant keywords, it can also help in getting search engines online to list your website in their top rankings.
Don'ts of a good article
* Do not try to fit in every bit of information about your topic in the same article. It is not considered a good idea to tax your readers with arduously long articles. Instead, keep your written content crisp and concise so as to get the maximum benefit from the minimum time span a person gives to content meant to capture attention.
* Avoid gaffes in content that arise from ignoring essential aspects regarding a subject. Even if you are the owner of a business that manufactures, trades in or simply markets a product or service, you must ensure that you put in as much effort in researching about the topic. Avoid random thoughts in an article if you wish to make any kind of serious impact on the reader of the article.
Good content is the key to sustaining your readers and also ensuring that they stay hooked to your website in the future too.
Whether you wish to simply keep them involved in what you do or you are planning to convert these readers into customers for your business, you need to ensure that every article you publish is of the highest quality.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru