ALL >> Education >> View Article
7 Ways To Connect With Your Blog Readers
Total Articles: 37
There are over 70 billion online searches done on the internet every single month. That's a lot of people looking for information and lot of potential clients and customers - many of which may have problems that only you can solve. However, if people are to find you, you need to be continually and consistently producing great material in your blog posts to ensure that you stay high on the search engine rankings. This means that you need to create powerful blog posts that connect with your readers and drive more potential clients to your blog.
Your job is to create valuable, relevant content that engages readers so they take action and here are my 7tips to doing just that:
1. Don't just relay information to your readers. You can't just copy and paste something that you find interesting. You must add your own perspective and opinion to it and don't be afraid to be radical in your views. Then ask readers for their opinion and comments. They will only share their opinion if you do so first. This helps to build trust.
2. Use emotional words and phrases. Try and find what drives your readers and write to appeal to that drive.
3. People love to read true stories so a great way to connect is by writing about a specific client and the problem you solved - your readers can then identify with the problem. The implication is that because you helped that person, you can help them.
4. Show your human side by, for example, sharing a story about a mistake that you have made. Explain to your readers how you handled it and what lessons you have learned. People can identify with making mistakes and will appreciate your honesty and authenticity.
5. You want to build trust and credibility and the best way to do this is to generously give away information preferably in exchange for contact details so that you can start to develop a relationship with the prospective client.
6. Use well known names and authors so long as it is appropriate to your blog.
7. Tie in your content with what you do for a living, e.g. if you write, 'during our second session she asked... ' you are embedding a message of how you work and how people can hire you.
If you start incorporating one of the above each time you write a blog, it won't be long before you will have content that truly connects with your readers.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar