ALL >> Education >> View Article
7 Ways To Connect With Your Blog Readers
Total Articles: 37
There are over 70 billion online searches done on the internet every single month. That's a lot of people looking for information and lot of potential clients and customers - many of which may have problems that only you can solve. However, if people are to find you, you need to be continually and consistently producing great material in your blog posts to ensure that you stay high on the search engine rankings. This means that you need to create powerful blog posts that connect with your readers and drive more potential clients to your blog.
Your job is to create valuable, relevant content that engages readers so they take action and here are my 7tips to doing just that:
1. Don't just relay information to your readers. You can't just copy and paste something that you find interesting. You must add your own perspective and opinion to it and don't be afraid to be radical in your views. Then ask readers for their opinion and comments. They will only share their opinion if you do so first. This helps to build trust.
2. Use emotional words and phrases. Try and find what drives your readers and write to appeal to that drive.
3. People love to read true stories so a great way to connect is by writing about a specific client and the problem you solved - your readers can then identify with the problem. The implication is that because you helped that person, you can help them.
4. Show your human side by, for example, sharing a story about a mistake that you have made. Explain to your readers how you handled it and what lessons you have learned. People can identify with making mistakes and will appreciate your honesty and authenticity.
5. You want to build trust and credibility and the best way to do this is to generously give away information preferably in exchange for contact details so that you can start to develop a relationship with the prospective client.
6. Use well known names and authors so long as it is appropriate to your blog.
7. Tie in your content with what you do for a living, e.g. if you write, 'during our second session she asked... ' you are embedding a message of how you work and how people can hire you.
If you start incorporating one of the above each time you write a blog, it won't be long before you will have content that truly connects with your readers.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.