ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing - 4 Warning Signs
Total Articles: 34
Article Marketing has become increasingly more challenging in a world of competitive article rankings. Simply cranking out some sub-standard articles, with a weak search engine optimiszation (SEO) strategy combined with back-links just isn't enough anymore to get your article on the front page of the search engine result pages (SERPs). The design and content of the article are just as important at bringing in the readers, as is the Resource box in helping to drive the high click-through rates higher. The world of article marketing has evolved into a highly competitive arena of ideas and competition and exposition for your website.
So what are the warning signs that you should look out for to prevent a poorly ranked article? What are the key areas you should focus to ensure your article does not fall down the pecking order? Let's take a look.
1. Most articles run into difficulties in keeping the readers glued to their article and eventually clicking on resource box when they incorporate bad writing habits into their article. The result is that instead of attracting new customers, the article writer pushes his 'Prospects' away. For instance, article writers tend to over-sensationalize an article. Although the intention is to generate the interest of the reader, over-sensationalism and too many adjectives can cause the reader to feel it is almost unbelievable and imaginary. Hence, the reader begins to instead question his trust in the author's sincerity of the article, and may feel uninspired to click on that Resource box.
2. Another warning sign of a poor article is the over usage of keywords in an article. As paradoxical as it may sound, a very high keyword density in an article causes it to have a lower ranking in the SERPs. It is therefore important that you keep the keyword density at the optimum level, ideally considered to be around 5-10%
3. Don't fall into the criteria of simply producing low quality articles for the purposes of maintaining a high volume of articles. Always maintain quality standard in your work even of your volume of work must be reduced as a consequence. Your readers will appreciate you more for your effort and knowledge of your niche rather than for how many weak articles you publish. The key is to optimise between quality and volume.
4. Beware of the layout. If your article is poorly formatted, with no logical breaks or headings, it will be difficult to read the article. The potential danger here is a high bounce rate. Use headlines, sud-headings, and bold texts to help your readers find the parts of the article that they may be interested in. Having a clear layout is a sure fire way to keep the reader reading!
These are just some of the warning signs you should consider in your quest for effective article marketing campaigns. Ensuring that the above factors are avoided means you are ensuring your article of high SERPs and a high click-through rate to your website. If you are keen to learn more effective ways of avoiding these pitfalls whilst significantly boosting your article readership, have a look at the link below.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru