ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing - 4 Warning Signs
Total Articles: 34
Article Marketing has become increasingly more challenging in a world of competitive article rankings. Simply cranking out some sub-standard articles, with a weak search engine optimiszation (SEO) strategy combined with back-links just isn't enough anymore to get your article on the front page of the search engine result pages (SERPs). The design and content of the article are just as important at bringing in the readers, as is the Resource box in helping to drive the high click-through rates higher. The world of article marketing has evolved into a highly competitive arena of ideas and competition and exposition for your website.
So what are the warning signs that you should look out for to prevent a poorly ranked article? What are the key areas you should focus to ensure your article does not fall down the pecking order? Let's take a look.
1. Most articles run into difficulties in keeping the readers glued to their article and eventually clicking on resource box when they incorporate bad writing habits into their article. The result is that instead of attracting new customers, the article writer pushes his 'Prospects' away. For instance, article writers tend to over-sensationalize an article. Although the intention is to generate the interest of the reader, over-sensationalism and too many adjectives can cause the reader to feel it is almost unbelievable and imaginary. Hence, the reader begins to instead question his trust in the author's sincerity of the article, and may feel uninspired to click on that Resource box.
2. Another warning sign of a poor article is the over usage of keywords in an article. As paradoxical as it may sound, a very high keyword density in an article causes it to have a lower ranking in the SERPs. It is therefore important that you keep the keyword density at the optimum level, ideally considered to be around 5-10%
3. Don't fall into the criteria of simply producing low quality articles for the purposes of maintaining a high volume of articles. Always maintain quality standard in your work even of your volume of work must be reduced as a consequence. Your readers will appreciate you more for your effort and knowledge of your niche rather than for how many weak articles you publish. The key is to optimise between quality and volume.
4. Beware of the layout. If your article is poorly formatted, with no logical breaks or headings, it will be difficult to read the article. The potential danger here is a high bounce rate. Use headlines, sud-headings, and bold texts to help your readers find the parts of the article that they may be interested in. Having a clear layout is a sure fire way to keep the reader reading!
These are just some of the warning signs you should consider in your quest for effective article marketing campaigns. Ensuring that the above factors are avoided means you are ensuring your article of high SERPs and a high click-through rate to your website. If you are keen to learn more effective ways of avoiding these pitfalls whilst significantly boosting your article readership, have a look at the link below.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away