ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Write An Ebook - Creating The Outline
Total Articles: 33
The following article is a simple guide that I use to write eBooks in 30 days or less. I must confess that I write part time since I have a busy day job working as a Strategy Consultant for a training and research company. You might find that you can actually complete a book in much less time, say 10-14 days.
How to create the outline article
I will assume that you have carried out extensive research and that you have pages of words and phrases written down to include as part of your book. These words and phrases will become prompts for your books paragraphs.
Let's say you will be writing a 10,000 word eBook. To get you started write down 10 headings and then under each heading write 4 sub headings. Now look at your words and phrases that you have written down from your research and place them under the relevant subheading.
Now you should have 40 subheadings with words and phrases - this is your outline. You can now write multiple sentences under each heading that contain approximately 250 words. Use the researched words as prompts, if you get stuck keep writing and then you can go back and fill in the blanks.
Once you have completed all the subheadings you will have a 10,000 word book (40 x 250 words). My biggest piece of advice is not to worry about grammar mistakes, just keep writing and let the ideas flow out of your brain. The later stages you can review your book and correct any grammar mistakes.
To be successful writing eBooks you must be original and publish unique content. Do not rip off other authors work. By publishing unique content that is aligned with your readers expectations you should receive 4 and 5 star reviews once published if you choose the Kindle platform. To make money on the Kindle platform you have to get regular 4 or 5 star reviews. The Amazon Kindle organic search algorithm is based on reviews and book sales. Unless you have a slick marketing plan, having a lack of reviews will really hurt your book sales.
Well I hope that this short piece of writing gives you a simple method that I use to write 10,000 word eBooks. Remember my tip, if at any time you get stuck and your brain has no idea what to write - keep going and correct this part after you've completed the book. You will find that once you have completed the book, correcting these blanks is very simple since you now know how the book progresses from that part.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away