ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Write An Ebook - Creating The Outline
Total Articles: 33
The following article is a simple guide that I use to write eBooks in 30 days or less. I must confess that I write part time since I have a busy day job working as a Strategy Consultant for a training and research company. You might find that you can actually complete a book in much less time, say 10-14 days.
How to create the outline article
I will assume that you have carried out extensive research and that you have pages of words and phrases written down to include as part of your book. These words and phrases will become prompts for your books paragraphs.
Let's say you will be writing a 10,000 word eBook. To get you started write down 10 headings and then under each heading write 4 sub headings. Now look at your words and phrases that you have written down from your research and place them under the relevant subheading.
Now you should have 40 subheadings with words and phrases - this is your outline. You can now write multiple sentences under each heading that contain approximately 250 words. Use the researched words as prompts, if you get stuck keep writing and then you can go back and fill in the blanks.
Once you have completed all the subheadings you will have a 10,000 word book (40 x 250 words). My biggest piece of advice is not to worry about grammar mistakes, just keep writing and let the ideas flow out of your brain. The later stages you can review your book and correct any grammar mistakes.
To be successful writing eBooks you must be original and publish unique content. Do not rip off other authors work. By publishing unique content that is aligned with your readers expectations you should receive 4 and 5 star reviews once published if you choose the Kindle platform. To make money on the Kindle platform you have to get regular 4 or 5 star reviews. The Amazon Kindle organic search algorithm is based on reviews and book sales. Unless you have a slick marketing plan, having a lack of reviews will really hurt your book sales.
Well I hope that this short piece of writing gives you a simple method that I use to write 10,000 word eBooks. Remember my tip, if at any time you get stuck and your brain has no idea what to write - keep going and correct this part after you've completed the book. You will find that once you have completed the book, correcting these blanks is very simple since you now know how the book progresses from that part.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar