ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Radio Ruins Writers
Total Articles: 37
One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a writer is listening to the radio. I'll explain why in just a moment.
Years ago I used to listen to the radio practically all day. I can still remember the DJ's playing a tear jerking song every morning. You may remember it to... it was called 'Your Song.' And you could request the DJ play a particular song that spoke to you.
It usually was a romantic ballad that reminded the person who asked for it of a time when they were in love.
Songs like that have strong associations and bring back memories. Some sad, some happy. And that's the problem with the radio. You have no real control over what you listen to.
And the music can trigger bad memories. Worse still some of the music you hear you can't get out of your head for days if not weeks. Listen to Sugar, Sugar by the Archies and you'll know what I mean. That means for most people it's the old garbage in, garbage out reality. Like eating junk food.
It damages your brain, your emotional life and beyond. I seriously doubt if you'll ever become better at anything if you listen to the radio. Plus all the time you spend listening to the radio you could be listening to something better.
Something that takes no more effort than turning on the radio and sitting back for easy listening.
And in the process you'll gain a skill that will certainly give you a far better lifestyle than you have now...
I've discovered certain types of music can make your brain learn faster without all the usual effort.
One of this is Baroque music. Another, far more powerful is brainwave entrainment music.
When you find either record classic direct mail letters over the music. Then when you listen to these recordings you automatically remember them. It's similar to the music on the radio that gets inside your head.
Only this time it helps you become a far better writer and you'll make much more money. Learning to write more persuasively can and will upgrade your lifestyle. While listening to radio will downgrade it...
Start out recording a shorter letter or advert. make it around three minutes long and listen to it six times a day for three days.
Then go back and reread the letter you recorded and see how much of it is familiar to you. You'll be amazed.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away