ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Radio Ruins Writers
Total Articles: 37
One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a writer is listening to the radio. I'll explain why in just a moment.
Years ago I used to listen to the radio practically all day. I can still remember the DJ's playing a tear jerking song every morning. You may remember it to... it was called 'Your Song.' And you could request the DJ play a particular song that spoke to you.
It usually was a romantic ballad that reminded the person who asked for it of a time when they were in love.
Songs like that have strong associations and bring back memories. Some sad, some happy. And that's the problem with the radio. You have no real control over what you listen to.
And the music can trigger bad memories. Worse still some of the music you hear you can't get out of your head for days if not weeks. Listen to Sugar, Sugar by the Archies and you'll know what I mean. That means for most people it's the old garbage in, garbage out reality. Like eating junk food.
It damages your brain, your emotional life and beyond. I seriously doubt if you'll ever become better at anything if you listen to the radio. Plus all the time you spend listening to the radio you could be listening to something better.
Something that takes no more effort than turning on the radio and sitting back for easy listening.
And in the process you'll gain a skill that will certainly give you a far better lifestyle than you have now...
I've discovered certain types of music can make your brain learn faster without all the usual effort.
One of this is Baroque music. Another, far more powerful is brainwave entrainment music.
When you find either record classic direct mail letters over the music. Then when you listen to these recordings you automatically remember them. It's similar to the music on the radio that gets inside your head.
Only this time it helps you become a far better writer and you'll make much more money. Learning to write more persuasively can and will upgrade your lifestyle. While listening to radio will downgrade it...
Start out recording a shorter letter or advert. make it around three minutes long and listen to it six times a day for three days.
Then go back and reread the letter you recorded and see how much of it is familiar to you. You'll be amazed.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media