ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Radio Ruins Writers
Total Articles: 37
One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a writer is listening to the radio. I'll explain why in just a moment.
Years ago I used to listen to the radio practically all day. I can still remember the DJ's playing a tear jerking song every morning. You may remember it to... it was called 'Your Song.' And you could request the DJ play a particular song that spoke to you.
It usually was a romantic ballad that reminded the person who asked for it of a time when they were in love.
Songs like that have strong associations and bring back memories. Some sad, some happy. And that's the problem with the radio. You have no real control over what you listen to.
And the music can trigger bad memories. Worse still some of the music you hear you can't get out of your head for days if not weeks. Listen to Sugar, Sugar by the Archies and you'll know what I mean. That means for most people it's the old garbage in, garbage out reality. Like eating junk food.
It damages your brain, your emotional life and beyond. I seriously doubt if you'll ever become better at anything if you listen to the radio. Plus all the time you spend listening to the radio you could be listening to something better.
Something that takes no more effort than turning on the radio and sitting back for easy listening.
And in the process you'll gain a skill that will certainly give you a far better lifestyle than you have now...
I've discovered certain types of music can make your brain learn faster without all the usual effort.
One of this is Baroque music. Another, far more powerful is brainwave entrainment music.
When you find either record classic direct mail letters over the music. Then when you listen to these recordings you automatically remember them. It's similar to the music on the radio that gets inside your head.
Only this time it helps you become a far better writer and you'll make much more money. Learning to write more persuasively can and will upgrade your lifestyle. While listening to radio will downgrade it...
Start out recording a shorter letter or advert. make it around three minutes long and listen to it six times a day for three days.
Then go back and reread the letter you recorded and see how much of it is familiar to you. You'll be amazed.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar