ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Radio Ruins Writers
Total Articles: 37
One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a writer is listening to the radio. I'll explain why in just a moment.
Years ago I used to listen to the radio practically all day. I can still remember the DJ's playing a tear jerking song every morning. You may remember it to... it was called 'Your Song.' And you could request the DJ play a particular song that spoke to you.
It usually was a romantic ballad that reminded the person who asked for it of a time when they were in love.
Songs like that have strong associations and bring back memories. Some sad, some happy. And that's the problem with the radio. You have no real control over what you listen to.
And the music can trigger bad memories. Worse still some of the music you hear you can't get out of your head for days if not weeks. Listen to Sugar, Sugar by the Archies and you'll know what I mean. That means for most people it's the old garbage in, garbage out reality. Like eating junk food.
It damages your brain, your emotional life and beyond. I seriously doubt if you'll ever become better at anything if you listen to the radio. Plus all the time you spend listening to the radio you could be listening to something better.
Something that takes no more effort than turning on the radio and sitting back for easy listening.
And in the process you'll gain a skill that will certainly give you a far better lifestyle than you have now...
I've discovered certain types of music can make your brain learn faster without all the usual effort.
One of this is Baroque music. Another, far more powerful is brainwave entrainment music.
When you find either record classic direct mail letters over the music. Then when you listen to these recordings you automatically remember them. It's similar to the music on the radio that gets inside your head.
Only this time it helps you become a far better writer and you'll make much more money. Learning to write more persuasively can and will upgrade your lifestyle. While listening to radio will downgrade it...
Start out recording a shorter letter or advert. make it around three minutes long and listen to it six times a day for three days.
Then go back and reread the letter you recorded and see how much of it is familiar to you. You'll be amazed.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru