ALL >> Education >> View Article
Freelance Writer Assessment
Total Articles: 34
Self assessment exercises can be relatively revealing and I trust they are fairly accurate as well. Subsequent to completing them one should feel that their recent decisions towards their chosen career field selection were appropriate and constituted a potentially triumphant decision.
During the presentation of any "looking inward" type of assessment, you should compare your current career plans with any future perceived needs. Using these tools, you should be able to productively define your career interests, skills proficiency, values and your ideal work environment. Immediately you should discover that your skills necessary to succeed were:
1. Attending to Details
2. Dealing with Unknowns
3. Finding Information
4. Generating Ideas
By reflecting upon these specific traits you are better able to concentrate your time and efforts on to those areas which will provide the most benefit to your goal.
You may determine that one of your positive work values was the ability to frequently change your content. This is highly reflective within the field of writing which you may currently do to some extent. You also may undertake the majority of your work without any assistance from others. The position of employment which you hold permits your to make advantageous use of your developed abilities and allows you to cultivate a flexible knowledge as you research each of your client's assignments. Lastly, your profession as a free lance ghost writer allows you to organize your schedule as you see fit. You are not attached to any specific hours or days as long as you meet your established deadlines.
As Sarah (Not her real name) did in a study video, she discovered that she wanted to go one step beyond where she was on the career ladder. No longer did she desire to be a sales account representative but to move on towards an analyst role within the companies finance department. Your goal may be similar to that ideal for of Sarah. You may wish to utilize your writing skills toward helping others within the scope of your current career field. It is anticipate that upon completing your degree requirements for your BS in what ever field you choose that you will progress a bit further into a master's degree program and ultimately into teaching the subjects themselves.
When combining my current work skills of writing with your volunteer work with various agencies coupled with the assortment of management classes you have completed in the past, you should know that there are no reasons why you can not achieve your desired end results.
With the assistance and guidance of short seminars, you may hope to search inward as well as outward in order to examine your current skills, accumulated interests and motivations which will enable you to gain additional insight concerning yourself and what career options are at your disposal.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy