ALL >> Education >> View Article
Few Effective Seo Content Writing Tips
Total Articles: 119
Search Engine optimization (SEO) is vital for internet marketing. It is the process of affecting your website's or web page's visibility in a search engine's search. SEO may target different kinds of search including local search, video search, image search and academic search.
For an online business to work efficiently, one thing which is of utmost importance to the website is "Content". To get ranking of your website, it has to undergo through the SEO process. SEO judges the content on the following factors -
* Length of the article
* Coherency of the writing
* Uniqueness of the content
* Density of keyword
* Position of key phrases
To draft a content that is search engine optimized, certain things are to be kept in mind. They are discussed herein below -
* Quality of content - To improve the ranking of your website with the major search engines, it must have a good quality of content in it. It should be simple, unique and relevant in nature. The basic purpose of the web content is to provide relevant information about the website to the reader. Therefore plain approach along with uniqueness is the key factor to good quality of content.
* Use compelling headings - Bold headings and sub headings are among the first things that grab the attention of the reader. Therefore, always make use of catchy titles and sub titles that excite the readers.
* Use short paragraphs - Try avoiding long paragraphs as reader find it hard to trace the information; instead use lists or bullets to highlight the key points.
* Keyword density and length - It is recommended to use a keyword of ideal length and density. Content written for articles and web pages should be 300-1000 words in length. Using keyword for every 50 to 100 words of content is ideal rule of thumb.
* Use of meta descriptions - Use of meta descriptions can be of great importance to make your content friendly to the search engines and increase its value. So adding meta description of 150 characters is a good practice.
* Use tag hierarchically - Make use of appropriate tags to give your content professional and well-written look. Moreover, tags help to give your content the highest placement possible. Use H1 for headings, H2 for sub-headings and so on.
By following these few tips you can generate greater traffic for your website. Good content comes with a guarantee to take your online business to heights.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni