ALL >> Education >> View Article
Few Effective Seo Content Writing Tips
Total Articles: 119
Search Engine optimization (SEO) is vital for internet marketing. It is the process of affecting your website's or web page's visibility in a search engine's search. SEO may target different kinds of search including local search, video search, image search and academic search.
For an online business to work efficiently, one thing which is of utmost importance to the website is "Content". To get ranking of your website, it has to undergo through the SEO process. SEO judges the content on the following factors -
* Length of the article
* Coherency of the writing
* Uniqueness of the content
* Density of keyword
* Position of key phrases
To draft a content that is search engine optimized, certain things are to be kept in mind. They are discussed herein below -
* Quality of content - To improve the ranking of your website with the major search engines, it must have a good quality of content in it. It should be simple, unique and relevant in nature. The basic purpose of the web content is to provide relevant information about the website to the reader. Therefore plain approach along with uniqueness is the key factor to good quality of content.
* Use compelling headings - Bold headings and sub headings are among the first things that grab the attention of the reader. Therefore, always make use of catchy titles and sub titles that excite the readers.
* Use short paragraphs - Try avoiding long paragraphs as reader find it hard to trace the information; instead use lists or bullets to highlight the key points.
* Keyword density and length - It is recommended to use a keyword of ideal length and density. Content written for articles and web pages should be 300-1000 words in length. Using keyword for every 50 to 100 words of content is ideal rule of thumb.
* Use of meta descriptions - Use of meta descriptions can be of great importance to make your content friendly to the search engines and increase its value. So adding meta description of 150 characters is a good practice.
* Use tag hierarchically - Make use of appropriate tags to give your content professional and well-written look. Moreover, tags help to give your content the highest placement possible. Use H1 for headings, H2 for sub-headings and so on.
By following these few tips you can generate greater traffic for your website. Good content comes with a guarantee to take your online business to heights.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy