ALL >> Education >> View Article
Few Effective Seo Content Writing Tips
Total Articles: 119
Search Engine optimization (SEO) is vital for internet marketing. It is the process of affecting your website's or web page's visibility in a search engine's search. SEO may target different kinds of search including local search, video search, image search and academic search.
For an online business to work efficiently, one thing which is of utmost importance to the website is "Content". To get ranking of your website, it has to undergo through the SEO process. SEO judges the content on the following factors -
* Length of the article
* Coherency of the writing
* Uniqueness of the content
* Density of keyword
* Position of key phrases
To draft a content that is search engine optimized, certain things are to be kept in mind. They are discussed herein below -
* Quality of content - To improve the ranking of your website with the major search engines, it must have a good quality of content in it. It should be simple, unique and relevant in nature. The basic purpose of the web content is to provide relevant information about the website to the reader. Therefore plain approach along with uniqueness is the key factor to good quality of content.
* Use compelling headings - Bold headings and sub headings are among the first things that grab the attention of the reader. Therefore, always make use of catchy titles and sub titles that excite the readers.
* Use short paragraphs - Try avoiding long paragraphs as reader find it hard to trace the information; instead use lists or bullets to highlight the key points.
* Keyword density and length - It is recommended to use a keyword of ideal length and density. Content written for articles and web pages should be 300-1000 words in length. Using keyword for every 50 to 100 words of content is ideal rule of thumb.
* Use of meta descriptions - Use of meta descriptions can be of great importance to make your content friendly to the search engines and increase its value. So adding meta description of 150 characters is a good practice.
* Use tag hierarchically - Make use of appropriate tags to give your content professional and well-written look. Moreover, tags help to give your content the highest placement possible. Use H1 for headings, H2 for sub-headings and so on.
By following these few tips you can generate greater traffic for your website. Good content comes with a guarantee to take your online business to heights.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur