ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Does Seo Judge Content
Total Articles: 37
Search Engine Optimization abbreviated as SEO is critical for online business. Search engines are basically driven by customer satisfaction. The ultimate goal is to provide the relevant information to the reader. SEO content writing involves writing content for your website and blog.
Good content improves the ranking of your website on various search engines. The higher the rank of the website, more is the reliability. You just have to integrate high quality of content to your website, articles and blogs for a good ranking. SEO content writers are equipped to deliver content of high quality that can -
* Produce higher search engine ranking
* Better branding of website through high quality content
* Drive traffic to your website
* Higher conversion ratio of visitors with sales driven content writing
Here comes some factors on which SEO judges the content -
* Uniqueness of the content: - The key factor behind any writing is 'Uniqueness'. Make sure that your content is fresh and original. Having duplicate content is not SEO friendly. High quality of content along with uniqueness comes with the promise of driving traffic to your website.
* Length of the article - There are many opinions about the length of the article that search engine like yet there is no perfect number of it. Content written for websites and articles should be 400 to 1,200 words in length.
* Density of keyword - Keywords plays an important role in SEO. Many writers just flood the content with the keywords. It gives unprofessional look. Various search engine penalizes for using too many of them. Using keyword for every 50 to 100 words is a good rule of thumb.
* Coherency of the writing - The beauty of writing lies in the coherency.Coherence means that your writing is logically laid out and connected. It also means that information written is in relevance to each other. And no point it seems to be getting out of track. Well-written and presented writing engages the reader.
* Position of key phrases - The key phrase density should be kept intact to a maximum limit. When writing web content try using the most popular key phrase as determined by search engine using keyword research tools. Also make sure to highlight specific phrases and link them to relevant articles on your website.
These were the few important points on which SEO judges the content. Keep these points in mind while writing SEO content to yield fruitful results.
Education Articles1. 70-740 Free Demo Practice
Author: Dennis Ng
2. Driver Education Now Available Online
Author: Mark Nelson
3. Why International Graduates Join Professional Year In Australia?
Author: Catherine Roberts
4. Top 10 Engineering Exams In India
5. What Is The Career Scope In Business Administration?
Author: Executive MBA
6. Top Hadoop Courses To Enroll In This Academic Calendar
Author: Rimpy Sharma
7. 70-480 Study Guides
Author: Dennis Ng
8. Scie - The Indian Educational Destination For International Students
Author: Sukanta Kumar
9. Digitizing Embroidery
Author: digitizing embroidery
10. Why Dps Nagpur Could Be Considered As The Best Cbse School In Nagpur
Author: Paul Wright
11. Web Course
Author: arena student
12. Appropriate Terminology On Dissertation Help
Author: Daisy simpson
13. Mit School Of Vedic Sciences - Reviving Old Indian Education System
Author: MIT Vedicsciences
14. Pilots Are The Heros Of Aviation
Author: HM Aviation
15. Admit Card For Jee Main Admit Card Are Now Available For Download