ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Does Seo Judge Content
Total Articles: 37
Search Engine Optimization abbreviated as SEO is critical for online business. Search engines are basically driven by customer satisfaction. The ultimate goal is to provide the relevant information to the reader. SEO content writing involves writing content for your website and blog.
Good content improves the ranking of your website on various search engines. The higher the rank of the website, more is the reliability. You just have to integrate high quality of content to your website, articles and blogs for a good ranking. SEO content writers are equipped to deliver content of high quality that can -
* Produce higher search engine ranking
* Better branding of website through high quality content
* Drive traffic to your website
* Higher conversion ratio of visitors with sales driven content writing
Here comes some factors on which SEO judges the content -
* Uniqueness of the content: - The key factor behind any writing is 'Uniqueness'. Make sure that your content is fresh and original. Having duplicate content is not SEO friendly. High quality of content along with uniqueness comes with the promise of driving traffic to your website.
* Length of the article - There are many opinions about the length of the article that search engine like yet there is no perfect number of it. Content written for websites and articles should be 400 to 1,200 words in length.
* Density of keyword - Keywords plays an important role in SEO. Many writers just flood the content with the keywords. It gives unprofessional look. Various search engine penalizes for using too many of them. Using keyword for every 50 to 100 words is a good rule of thumb.
* Coherency of the writing - The beauty of writing lies in the coherency.Coherence means that your writing is logically laid out and connected. It also means that information written is in relevance to each other. And no point it seems to be getting out of track. Well-written and presented writing engages the reader.
* Position of key phrases - The key phrase density should be kept intact to a maximum limit. When writing web content try using the most popular key phrase as determined by search engine using keyword research tools. Also make sure to highlight specific phrases and link them to relevant articles on your website.
These were the few important points on which SEO judges the content. Keep these points in mind while writing SEO content to yield fruitful results.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool