ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Does Seo Judge Content
Total Articles: 37
Search Engine Optimization abbreviated as SEO is critical for online business. Search engines are basically driven by customer satisfaction. The ultimate goal is to provide the relevant information to the reader. SEO content writing involves writing content for your website and blog.
Good content improves the ranking of your website on various search engines. The higher the rank of the website, more is the reliability. You just have to integrate high quality of content to your website, articles and blogs for a good ranking. SEO content writers are equipped to deliver content of high quality that can -
* Produce higher search engine ranking
* Better branding of website through high quality content
* Drive traffic to your website
* Higher conversion ratio of visitors with sales driven content writing
Here comes some factors on which SEO judges the content -
* Uniqueness of the content: - The key factor behind any writing is 'Uniqueness'. Make sure that your content is fresh and original. Having duplicate content is not SEO friendly. High quality of content along with uniqueness comes with the promise of driving traffic to your website.
* Length of the article - There are many opinions about the length of the article that search engine like yet there is no perfect number of it. Content written for websites and articles should be 400 to 1,200 words in length.
* Density of keyword - Keywords plays an important role in SEO. Many writers just flood the content with the keywords. It gives unprofessional look. Various search engine penalizes for using too many of them. Using keyword for every 50 to 100 words is a good rule of thumb.
* Coherency of the writing - The beauty of writing lies in the coherency.Coherence means that your writing is logically laid out and connected. It also means that information written is in relevance to each other. And no point it seems to be getting out of track. Well-written and presented writing engages the reader.
* Position of key phrases - The key phrase density should be kept intact to a maximum limit. When writing web content try using the most popular key phrase as determined by search engine using keyword research tools. Also make sure to highlight specific phrases and link them to relevant articles on your website.
These were the few important points on which SEO judges the content. Keep these points in mind while writing SEO content to yield fruitful results.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy