ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Does Seo Judge Content
Total Articles: 37
Search Engine Optimization abbreviated as SEO is critical for online business. Search engines are basically driven by customer satisfaction. The ultimate goal is to provide the relevant information to the reader. SEO content writing involves writing content for your website and blog.
Good content improves the ranking of your website on various search engines. The higher the rank of the website, more is the reliability. You just have to integrate high quality of content to your website, articles and blogs for a good ranking. SEO content writers are equipped to deliver content of high quality that can -
* Produce higher search engine ranking
* Better branding of website through high quality content
* Drive traffic to your website
* Higher conversion ratio of visitors with sales driven content writing
Here comes some factors on which SEO judges the content -
* Uniqueness of the content: - The key factor behind any writing is 'Uniqueness'. Make sure that your content is fresh and original. Having duplicate content is not SEO friendly. High quality of content along with uniqueness comes with the promise of driving traffic to your website.
* Length of the article - There are many opinions about the length of the article that search engine like yet there is no perfect number of it. Content written for websites and articles should be 400 to 1,200 words in length.
* Density of keyword - Keywords plays an important role in SEO. Many writers just flood the content with the keywords. It gives unprofessional look. Various search engine penalizes for using too many of them. Using keyword for every 50 to 100 words is a good rule of thumb.
* Coherency of the writing - The beauty of writing lies in the coherency.Coherence means that your writing is logically laid out and connected. It also means that information written is in relevance to each other. And no point it seems to be getting out of track. Well-written and presented writing engages the reader.
* Position of key phrases - The key phrase density should be kept intact to a maximum limit. When writing web content try using the most popular key phrase as determined by search engine using keyword research tools. Also make sure to highlight specific phrases and link them to relevant articles on your website.
These were the few important points on which SEO judges the content. Keep these points in mind while writing SEO content to yield fruitful results.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni