ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing A Great Content Writing Resume
Total Articles: 35
Becoming a web content writer is not as hard as some of you may think. In addition to being your own boss, you can make a decent amount of money from your home workstation. Content writers find it very hard to break into this extremely competitive field. Without having a well organized resume, it is almost impossible to impress the potential employer. Inexperienced content writers, in particular, have nothing to talk about on their web content writing resume. Follow some simple tips and techniques given below to create a resume that will ensure plenty of interview calls.
Include content writing experience
Before doing anything else, you will need to prepare a list of your previous content writing experience. Regardless of what type of content writing you did and whether you got paid for it or not, you should highlight every writing experience on your resume. Any job that required you to write can be shown as a content writing experience. Blog writing, academic writing, technical writing, legal writing and business writing are the types of jobs that you can incorporate in your CV to get your foot in the door.
Highlight Notable Accomplishments
Add details and experiences in chronological order. Do not forget to toss light on notable accomplishment in the field of writing. This will help improve your chances of being hired significantly. The objective section on your resume can play a key role in making an impression on prospective employers. It is recommended to prepare your objective to match various individual positions.
Add your writing skills
Do not forget to talk about your content writing skills. If you are an expert blogger, software programmer or content manager, then you should include that in your resume. People with expertise in Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Ranking, HTML and WordPress have a better chance of getting hired for content writing positions. Never hide your assets and qualities, let the employer learn more about you. Any special awards and recognition in the relevant field should be added in the personal accomplishments section at the end of your CV.
Proof reading and editing
Take your time when finding grammatical, structural and formatting errors. Request someone else to proof read your CV. If your potential employer finds tiny little mistakes in your CV, then he is highly unlikely to contact you for further discussion. Some employers may want you to paste your resume into an email and therefore you should save a copy of it in plain text format.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program