ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing A Great Content Writing Resume
Total Articles: 35
Becoming a web content writer is not as hard as some of you may think. In addition to being your own boss, you can make a decent amount of money from your home workstation. Content writers find it very hard to break into this extremely competitive field. Without having a well organized resume, it is almost impossible to impress the potential employer. Inexperienced content writers, in particular, have nothing to talk about on their web content writing resume. Follow some simple tips and techniques given below to create a resume that will ensure plenty of interview calls.
Include content writing experience
Before doing anything else, you will need to prepare a list of your previous content writing experience. Regardless of what type of content writing you did and whether you got paid for it or not, you should highlight every writing experience on your resume. Any job that required you to write can be shown as a content writing experience. Blog writing, academic writing, technical writing, legal writing and business writing are the types of jobs that you can incorporate in your CV to get your foot in the door.
Highlight Notable Accomplishments
Add details and experiences in chronological order. Do not forget to toss light on notable accomplishment in the field of writing. This will help improve your chances of being hired significantly. The objective section on your resume can play a key role in making an impression on prospective employers. It is recommended to prepare your objective to match various individual positions.
Add your writing skills
Do not forget to talk about your content writing skills. If you are an expert blogger, software programmer or content manager, then you should include that in your resume. People with expertise in Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Ranking, HTML and WordPress have a better chance of getting hired for content writing positions. Never hide your assets and qualities, let the employer learn more about you. Any special awards and recognition in the relevant field should be added in the personal accomplishments section at the end of your CV.
Proof reading and editing
Take your time when finding grammatical, structural and formatting errors. Request someone else to proof read your CV. If your potential employer finds tiny little mistakes in your CV, then he is highly unlikely to contact you for further discussion. Some employers may want you to paste your resume into an email and therefore you should save a copy of it in plain text format.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning