ALL >> Health >> View Article
5 Main Causes Of Hair Thinning
Total Articles: 200
Hair thinning is a nightmare for every woman. It not only lowers their confidence level and self-esteem but also become a big reason for stress and anxiety. Hair loss is generally seen in men but it has become a major problem with women too. Hair loss experienced by men is different from that of women in following ways- sign of hair loss in men are receding hairline and loss of hair on the crown of the head. Whereas with women, sign of hair loss are general hair thinning all over the head or moderate hair loss at the end tips. Hair loss in women is normally seen after the age of 30 years, instead of bald patch, overall hair thinning takes place. Here are five main causes leading to hair loss. Once you identify them, you can contact any of the hair salons Manchester expert for hair loss treatment.
1. Pregnancy is one of the major reasons for experiencing hair loss in women. After the delivery of child, a woman goes under physiological changes, which lead to a resting phase of hairs. The impact of pregnancy leads to hair thinning and you should take proper care for it.
2. If you are planning to lose weight and start dieting, then be prepared to lose hair. Intensive diet schedule and hard work out sessions can have major impact on the health of your hair. Dieting is good but do not compromise on the nutritional value.
3. Hair shedding can also take place due to severe illness or infections. Stress and anxiety also trigger hair loss. The body recovers eventually and so does your hair. But it will take approximately 6 months to resemble its original hair condition. You can take help of any of the hairdressers Manchester expert for enhancing hair growth.
4. If you are an active user of chemicals on your hair like straighteners, bleaches, tints, dyes, permanent waves etc. then you are aggravating hair loss. The chemicals have adverse effects on the roots of hair. If your hair starts breaking or becomes brittle then it is time for you to stop using these procedures.
5. Tin hairstyles like braids and ponytails, continuous pulling takes place and can sometimes result into loss of hair in women. You should avoid making these hairstyles on a regular basis. Rough combing and vigorous rubbing after shampoo can lead to breakage. Wide toothed combs with smooth tips should be gently used on hair.
By taking proper care of your hair, you can reduce the dangers of hair loss up to a great extent. With serious problem, you can always go for professional hair loss treatment in any of the hair salons Manchester.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe