ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Can You Increase Semen Volume And Sperm Count Fast
Total Articles: 128
Sperm count is a very important factor when you are trying to conceive. Studies have shown that 6% of the male population suffers from this disorder starting from 15-50 years. Causes of low sperm quantity can be many such as steroids, DNA defects, alcohol, immunologic infertility, chemical exposure, etc. However the situation can be controlled by reducing body fat, through moderate exercise, staying away from drugs, using supplements, etc. In the following section you will many useful tips on how to deal with this problem naturally.
1.Peeled and fried Bengal Gram taken in moderate quantities can increase semen volume and sperm count fast.
2.Iron and sulphur content in bananas can increase semen volume and sperm quantity fast.
3.Consume half bowl of almonds, pistachios, sunflower seeds, cashew nuts and raisins everyday to increase semen volume and sperm quantity fast.
4.Regular consumption of Bel and Sapota fruit can help increase semen volume and sperm count.
5.Take Water gourd regularly to increase semen volume and sperm quantity fast.
6.Use of Spermac Capsules and Musli Kaunch Capsules is recommended to treat this problem.
7.Acupuncture is a great way of increasing semen volume and sperm quantity fast.
8.Boil roasted black gram in milk mixing cardamom, sugar and raisins and take it. It will increase semen volume and sperm quantity fast.
9.Include asparagus in your diet. It contains vitamin C which prevents sperm from oxidizing and protects the cells of the testicles.
10.Avocados contain vitamin E, vitamin B6, and folic acid which boost sperm motility and give it the strength to penetrate an egg.
11.Do not keep your cell phone in your pocket and avoid using laptop resting it on your lap for long durations. The electromagnetic frequencies emitted from these devices have been shown to decrease sperm quantities in some men.
12.Lean beef is a high source of zinc although you should avoid red meat.
13.Include foods containing selenium such as shellfish, liver, fish, sunflower seeds, crabs, prawns, and lobsters, cereals made from rice, wheat and oats.
14.Practice yoga to improve fertility. Yogasanas that improve fertility to name a few are – Agnisaar kriya, Halasana, Setubandhasana, Dhanurasana, Ashwani Mudra, Bhastrika pranayam.
15.Include foods rich in vitamin B such as cheese, eggs, milk, yoghurt, fortified cereals, spinach, legumes, whole grains and nuts.
16.Include foods rich in zinc such as Oysters, sesame and sunflower seeds, ginger, wheat germ, red meat, dark chocolate, watermelon seeds and pumpkin seeds.
Hence we can conclude that following the above mentioned remedies will help us treat the problem of low sperm count.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important