ALL >> Career >> View Article
Employment: Happiest Hospital And Medical Jobs In Tucson, Az
Total Articles: 15
As the saying goes “Choose a job you love and happy with, and you will never have to work a day in your life”. All medical professionals would like to have a happy job. As we all know having a job in the healthcare industry is not that easy. It can be challenging and demanding. But did you know that of the ten top careers generated by surveys, five of which were in the healthcare field?
If you are interested In hospital jobs in Tucson, AZ that would make you smile while earning, check out the five hospital and medical jobs included among the happiest jobs in Tucson.
1. OR Registered Nurse
- A Registered Nurse is one who completed at least an associate's degree in Nursing or bachelor of science in nursing and has successfully passed the NCLEX-RN certification exam. This one of the common & known hospital jobs in AZ that provides employment. This job got 81% satisfaction rate in the survey. Obviously, registered nurses in the operating room were top on the list of happiest workers.
2. Physical Therapist
- Another job in Tucson that most people know about. A physical therapist is an allied health professional who helps to rehabilitate a patient while recovering from surgery, or patient who has been injured or incapacitated in some way by an accident, illness or stroke. Physical therapists rated 80% satisfaction rate. This job may be physically demanding but this is not the first time that has found in the list of most satisfied and happiest professionals.
3. Athletic Trainer
- As the name implies, Athletic trainer typically works with athletes and sports teams to help prevent and treat sports-related injuries. But athletic trainers are not limited only to athletes and sports team since they may also work with industrial workers, youth sports player, performing artists or any other people in need of physical rehabilitation. According to NATA, the average annual income for athletic trainers is $41,000. For people with ten or more years of experience, the average income is $47,500. Most athletic trainers work full-time & therefore receive benefits in addition to salary. With 79% satisfaction survey, athletic trainers enjoy what they are doing but not a high employment paycheck as compared to other AZ hospital jobs.
4. Dietitian and Nutritionist
- The dietitian is educated and trained on how to prevent and minimize health issues caused or exacerbated by dietary deficiencies or malnutrition. You need to have a bachelor's degree for you to become a Dietitian. Median earnings for dietitians, according to the BLS data for 2008, the most recent numbers available, was $50,590. The middle 50% earned from $41,060 and $61,790. Could the pay be the reason of the 78% satisfaction rate?
So if you are interested in a medical job but not sure which of the many health career is right for you, you might want to explore more about the list above. The list is just a guide that will help you find the happiest medical jobs but at the end of the day it a choice to be happy in whatever you do. Cheers and happy health career ahead!
Brain Redmond is working as a recruiter in a major recruiting agency in USA. He writes articles providing career building tips to job seekers both fresh and seasoned. In the given article, he highlights various aspects of hospital jobs in Tucson AZ. Off late, he is regularly following Itsmycareer.com to get recent job updates. Check out Career tips & recent job up-to-date in USA here.
Career Articles1. Carbon - A Chemical Element
Author: For more details :- vw keyring, tire air cap, padd
2. Laparoscopic Surgery California
Author: For more details :- Gastric bypass California, Med
3. Carol Dimaggio Part - I
Author: For more details :- Sleeve gastrectomy California,
4. Slimline Business Laptop Bags
Author: For more details :- backpacks on wheels, briefcase
5. Tribute To Avicii: A Glimpse Into The Dj Career
Author: Saee Joshi
6. Mobile Repairing Course In Noida & Delhi Call 9811-184-872
Author: James Bond
7. Getting What You Want Out Of Your Career By Applying To The Public Sector
Author: Varun Kumar
8. The Home Builders Association Of Greater Springfield
Author: For more details :- House builder, Construction co
9. Avail Stamped Concrete Schenectady Ny Services For Transforming The Look Of Your Home
10. Find Out New Job Openings Faster Using State-of-the-art Job Feed Software
Author: jessica fourie
11. Oracle Fusion Hcm Products
12. 10 Ways Adobe Acrobat Makes Working With Pdfs Easier
Author: Jennifer Balsom
13. Our Founder
Author: For more details :- Math tutors in Queens, tutors
14. Learn Bim In Piping Design Course/plumbing Course | Nibt
15. These Are The Reasons Why Companies Love Hiring Freelancers