ALL >> Career >> View Article
Employment: Happiest Hospital And Medical Jobs In Tucson, Az
Total Articles: 15
As the saying goes “Choose a job you love and happy with, and you will never have to work a day in your life”. All medical professionals would like to have a happy job. As we all know having a job in the healthcare industry is not that easy. It can be challenging and demanding. But did you know that of the ten top careers generated by surveys, five of which were in the healthcare field?
If you are interested In hospital jobs in Tucson, AZ that would make you smile while earning, check out the five hospital and medical jobs included among the happiest jobs in Tucson.
1. OR Registered Nurse
- A Registered Nurse is one who completed at least an associate's degree in Nursing or bachelor of science in nursing and has successfully passed the NCLEX-RN certification exam. This one of the common & known hospital jobs in AZ that provides employment. This job got 81% satisfaction rate in the survey. Obviously, registered nurses in the operating room were top on the list of happiest workers.
2. Physical Therapist
- Another job in Tucson that most people know about. A physical therapist is an allied health professional who helps to rehabilitate a patient while recovering from surgery, or patient who has been injured or incapacitated in some way by an accident, illness or stroke. Physical therapists rated 80% satisfaction rate. This job may be physically demanding but this is not the first time that has found in the list of most satisfied and happiest professionals.
3. Athletic Trainer
- As the name implies, Athletic trainer typically works with athletes and sports teams to help prevent and treat sports-related injuries. But athletic trainers are not limited only to athletes and sports team since they may also work with industrial workers, youth sports player, performing artists or any other people in need of physical rehabilitation. According to NATA, the average annual income for athletic trainers is $41,000. For people with ten or more years of experience, the average income is $47,500. Most athletic trainers work full-time & therefore receive benefits in addition to salary. With 79% satisfaction survey, athletic trainers enjoy what they are doing but not a high employment paycheck as compared to other AZ hospital jobs.
4. Dietitian and Nutritionist
- The dietitian is educated and trained on how to prevent and minimize health issues caused or exacerbated by dietary deficiencies or malnutrition. You need to have a bachelor's degree for you to become a Dietitian. Median earnings for dietitians, according to the BLS data for 2008, the most recent numbers available, was $50,590. The middle 50% earned from $41,060 and $61,790. Could the pay be the reason of the 78% satisfaction rate?
So if you are interested in a medical job but not sure which of the many health career is right for you, you might want to explore more about the list above. The list is just a guide that will help you find the happiest medical jobs but at the end of the day it a choice to be happy in whatever you do. Cheers and happy health career ahead!
Brain Redmond is working as a recruiter in a major recruiting agency in USA. He writes articles providing career building tips to job seekers both fresh and seasoned. In the given article, he highlights various aspects of hospital jobs in Tucson AZ. Off late, he is regularly following Itsmycareer.com to get recent job updates. Check out Career tips & recent job up-to-date in USA here.
Career Articles1. Affordable Mbbs Course Fees Study Abroad Destinations
Author: Universal Education Consultants
2. The Difference Between Leadership And Management Is Dicey
3. Why Should You Choose Full Time Digital Marketing Training Institute?
Author: Kunal Iyer
4. The Ease And Comfort Of Pursuing Courses In Digital Marketing
Author: Krutika Sharma
5. How Should I Get Searched My Dream Job?
Author: This article is written by Jobs poster.
6. Pr For Canada
Author: Sunland Education
7. 3 Types Of People Always Succeed In The Journey Called Life
Author: Olivia James
8. Download Talathi Previous Year Question Papers
9. How To Develop Websites
10. How To Get Education Loan From Bank
11. Which Is The Best Nda Coaching Center In Chandigarh?
Author: Jyoti Sandhu
12. Fundamental Skills For Every Project Manager
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
13. Finest Institute For Sap Training Certification Courses In Noida
Author: Shanaya Sharma
14. Magento Vs. Shopify: The Crucial Decision For Building An Online Store
Author: Kartik Patel
15. The Prerequisites Of Getting A Pg Diploma Certification!
Author: Bhargav Himnshu