ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Choose The Travel Agency For Hajj And Umrah Packages
Total Articles: 3
The biggest question which the pilgrims to Hajj face is ‘who to choose as their travel agency for their scared journey’? This question arises as there are number of agencies and sub agencies which provide the hajj and umrah packages. Even though, these agencies advertise the similar benefits, however; in reality things are different. No two agencies work on the similar pattern. There is difference in prices, benefits and the days of journey. Before you choose your Hajj package 2013 service provider, you must consider the following aspects:
1. Licensed Hajj Package 2013 Service Provider: It is advisable to choose a licensed agency or sub agency that can make the necessary arrangements for your journey instead of contacting the local service providers who offer economical services. The local providers are seldom aware on the updates about the journey, the best place to stay at the place of pilgrims and other necessary information which can make your travel smooth.
2. Look for a Travel Guide: Good travel agencies who offer umrah packages always have a tourist guide available for the pilgrims. The tourist guides are for all including the frequent travellers. You can benefit a lot from the knowledge of the guide about the place as it will save a lot of your time and effort in travel. You will have to pay extra for the services of guide but looking at the benefits it is best to avail those services.
3. Additional Services: Umrah Visa, flight tickets and hotel arrangements are counted among the basic services offered by the travel agencies for the journey to Umrah and Hajj. So you should not bother much about comparison in these basic services. If at all you want the extraordinary benefits than you must compare the hajj and umrah packages on the basis of factors such as availability of shuttle services from airport to the place of stay and from the place of stay to the place of pilgrimage. The travel agency could have a shuttle or the cab service. Both are good and can save you from lot of hassle which otherwise would happen when you visit the pilgrimage on your own.
4. Availability of Meals: You should take into consideration every service provided in the umrah packages by the agencies including the things as the availability of food or meals. Travel agencies which make the arrangement of food for you throughout the journey can save your time as you do not have to locate the hotel or eating joints where food as affordable to you is available. Moreover; if you get the food by the travel agency, you do not have to worry about standing in a queue at the hotel line and wait for your order.
Small things such as shuttle and food during the journey are as important as the basic services of airlines and hotels. It is rather the small things which eat up much f the time and take the concentration away from offering the prayer at Hajj for which the spiritual journey to hajj and umrah is meant for. So do not worry even if a travel agency arranging the hajj and umrah packages asks you for a little more money but provide you all the little comforts as well.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David