ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Amazing Yet Affordable Wedding - Plan It Today
Total Articles: 166
Everyone wants a fairy tale wedding and today it is becoming more of a big time affair. Wedding planning is an industry, wherein a wedding planner is there to give you a dream wedding. Whether it is a bollywood wedding complete with filmy dances and sets to a Cinderella set, everything is possible today. This is what the wedding industry is selling us. But a big budget wedding is not the only thing a wedding planner can conjure, they can give you a dream wedding in a small budget too, although everything may not be as flamboyant, it will still be a wedding that will have all the frills and fancies that you always wanted.
The best thing is to sit with planner, give your budget and define clearly what you want and lo viola!! Your planner will surely come back with a blueprint of what the whole wedding will be.
Indian weddings are grand and have a fun atmosphere. With so many pre-wedding functions to be planned and executed, it can be really overwhelming for the bride and family to do. But these functions are crucial and considered auspicious for the couple. Let us look at some of the functions that need to be planned that are common to all cultures in India.
Mehndi: The Mehndi is an event celebrated in the bride’s house by women and is a colorful party held the night before the wedding. Mehndi or henna is considered auspicious and signifies the arrival of happiness, joy, beauty in the family and is applied to the bride and all the women in the family. Mehndi artist apply henna in intricate designs to the hands and feet of the bride and other women in the family.
Sangeet No wedding in India is complete without music. There is major revelry with lot of singing and dancing to popular music. Sangeet is a function with both groom and bride’s family participate, in a way family bonding happens.
Wedding - A traditional wedding ceremony consists of a series of religious rituals that unite not only the bride and groom, but also their families. In the Indian culture, maintaining close ties with immediate and extended family is crucial. For most Indians, family plays a key role in making life decisions and wedding is one of them. Hence, it has to be a perfectly planned event.
All these events need a lot of work and a wedding planner s are experts who can make your wedding a perfect day for you. A planner can assist you find you your venue and other vendors and will ensure that you get the best rates and maximum discounts, which can work in your favor. Wedding planner take care of the communication and arrangements along with taking off a lot of burden. Given a specified budget to work on, they are able to give options and ideas based on their vast experience.
A wedding is a grand affair and if you’ve decided to hire an expert, make sure that you have the best wedding planner , so that you can simply sit back and enjoy the celebration.
Wedding Articles1. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
2. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
3. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
4. Love And Relationship
5. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
6. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
7. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
8. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
10. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
11. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
12. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
13. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
14. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
15. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel