ALL >> Health >> View Article
Hair Thinning In Women: A Terrible Feeling For Them
Total Articles: 6
Not only men but the women also love their hairs; in fact they love their hairs more than a men. A men can get a bald look or can easily clean shave his head but for a women to get bald or shave her head is a very difficult thing to do. Baldness cure is one of the things that are very desperately making most of the women anxious and they are will to adopt any method and medicine to cure the problem. However, it’s not so easy thing to do but still there are a number of ways it can be cured.
There are number of reasons for the hair thinning in women and some of the crucial things due to which this happens are:
1.Genetics: It is one of the reasons that is responsible hair thinning and you cannot do much about it. But still there are many things in the medical science that can be done to stop the baldness.
2.Diet: a good diet is very important for a healthy life and if it is not taken in proper ratio then several problems may arise in our body and baldness is one of them. If you diet is poor, taking fatty and fried foods in high quantity. Lack of green vegetables and fruits in your body also dehydrations are some of major reasons for hair thinning in women.
3.Hormonal imbalance is another issue that promotes hair loss in women.
4.Maintenance of hair: if you are not taking proper care of your hair and your hairs are quite often exposed to the chemicals and blow drying then they are sure to suffer.
5.Some of the health issues that contribute to the baldness in women are like fungal infections & thyroid problems and other major illness.
6.There is another major issues that especially women has to face is the period when get pregnant and anti-depressants then they take a lot of medicines. Also when they suffer from diseases like cancer and diabetes they start losing their hairs. Due to the chemo therapy and various types of medicines they start to lose their hairs and for them baldness cure becomes a major issues.
Female Pattern Baldness is scientifically known as Androgenic alopecia. This is the major cause for the baldness or hair thinning among the women’s. If a woman has excessive dihydrotestosterone (DHT) content in her body then she is sure to suffer from hair thinning. Basically, DHT is a hormone produced in the ovaries of women and due to this the follicles are weaken and this causes the strands to fall out.
If all the above mentioned points are followed and practiced properly then hair thinning in women will definitely slow down and with time it will stop one day. But if one continues to life an unhealthy life with improper diet and less care of hairs then it will be difficult for them to stop hair fall. Always make sure to live a life that is free from medicines and oily food which will make you a good and healthy person.
For More Information Visit Us:https://www.groei360.com/
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited