ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Vvm Attorneys On Revenue Cycle Management-managing The Delinquents And Defaults
Total Articles: 1
Art and Science
Debt portfolio valuation is as much an art as it is a science. We use science as much as you can to manage your investment. We use tested modeling techniques to price your portfolios whether you are a debt buyer or a seller. We combine the intrinsic value of your portfolio based on its liquidation potential in the current and projected economic environment and a database of recent transactions in charged-off debt portfolios. Such combined valuation approach is highly accurate and will give you a competitive edge right out of the starting gate. Money is made or lost the day you purchase a debt portfolio!
We invite you to compare our portfolio liquidation and rate of return model with your in-house valuation on a test portfolio.
You are sure to gain new insights.
Some of the issues we can help you include:
Competitive Edge for Debt buyers
What’s the maximum you should pay for a given portfolio and why? Is the model's monthly liquidation rate realistic given the portfolio, economic characteristics, and treatment strategies expected to be applied on the portfolio?
Are you using both approaches to debt valuation: fair valuation, i.e. potential liquidation potential in a defined time frame as well as the current market value of such portfolios? Are these valuations consistent with the industry surveys of current liquidation rates and debt portfolio transactions?
Have you stress- tested the portfolio valuation model using different assumptions of the portfolios and how it will affect your expected ROI? Portfolio purchasing is becoming very sophisticated and you can win real big if your initial models are accurate.
Whether you are collecting on a contingency basis for your clients or have your own purchased portfolios, you want to apply the best treatment strategies on each account. We can help you with analysis such as: what is an optimal combination of letters, call, legal, and “ignore accounts” strategies that will produce the highest yield. How you can utilize your dialer, ZIP code level demographics, and portfolio specific characteristics to improve the right party contacts?
How the models can learn and improve with weekly collections data and text mining of agent comments and notes?
You would discover that our focus is not just scoring the accounts. Our approach is to work with your operations team to increase the total net dollar recovery by improving the right party contacts, matching the best accounts to appropriate agents, and prioritizing accounts for collections. Ultimately, we are able to demonstrate the improvement in total dollars collected/per agent per unit time. We will be happy to demonstrate the efficiency of our models during our discussions.
You can also visit our main site:
Legal Articles1. Why And How To Choose A Criminal Lawyer In Hawaii For An Appeal?
Author: Steve Cedillos
2. Dallas Accidents Cases Need Not To Be Avoided! Let The Wrong One Suffer
Author: Ted B Lyon
3. Why Radvision World Is The Best Option For Immigration Services?
Author: Radvision World
4. Everything About Hiring A Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyer
Author: Ladas Law
5. The Significant Role Of Immigration Law Firms In London.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
6. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
7. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
8. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
9. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
10. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
11. Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Author: hHassan Elhais
12. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
13. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
14. Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Author: Hassan Elhais
15. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours