ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Learning It The Digital Way
Total Articles: 4
Digital learning has become the trend in the schools as well as colleges across the country. E-learning development India has ensured the exchange of knowledge as well as learning information through the electronic media like websites; web portals etc. with these e-learning portals the students have access to great reservoirs of knowledge.
There are several companies which offer solutions for e-learning portal development which are tailored to meet the requirement of various organisations and improve the experience of the users. E-learning web development tends to create a self served environment where the users may search, locate or even upload information. It has garnered an “information on demand” culture across the organisations.
What is E-learning portal?
This essentially a kind of website with links to various learning as well as training related material meant for the employees of a particular organisation. It may indicate a plethora of information like upcoming classes, job aids, websites, online courses, programs etc. It is a kind of learning management system which would include functions like rating system, bookmark option etc. The content on these portals usually pertains to all the employees of the organisation however it may also be customised for individuals according to roles they play. Through e-learning software development one may also analyse the individual’s function, development, projects, training record and previous history.
Building e-learning portal
Before beginning on the custom e-learning India projects it is important to analyse the user base. One may also carry out a survey of power-users in order to determine the resources accessed for learning as well as information by them. It is important to identify the correct pool of information and methods to project this information in a consolidated fashion. It would be beneficial to even look up the HR and training systems. However, if you wish to do away with the tiresome research it is always advised to hire professional developer for the portal.
Building and Testing Portals
Hire e-learning developer and let him present a plan for the website and information to be posted on the same. Launch a small version of the portal and take regular user feedbacks. This coupled with some added features as well as functions will be a good launching pad. Listening and responding to feedback is the only way to improve the portal.
E-learning solutions India are the new mode of education which has not only invaded the education sector but professional organisations too. E-learning in a nutshell is about exchanging and access to information, facilitated through medium of portals.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Company Offers Ntfs Partition Data Recovery Software To Recover Data From Ntfs Hard Disk Partition
2. Main Computer Keywords
Author: This article talks about different kinds of keywor
3. Lenovo Laptop Screen Repair Leeds – Lenovo Repairer
4. Ddr Professional Partition Data Recovery Software: Recover Lost Data From All Type Of Storage Media
5. Blackberry Repair Centre London – Blackberry Repairing
6. Security Testing As A Bulwark Against Cyber Security Issues?
Author: Michael Wade
7. Motorola Mobile Phone Glass Repair Manchester – Motorola Repairer
8. Mobile Phone Glass Repair Newcastle - Motorola Repairer
9. - How Service Virtualization Helps In Eliminating Testing Constraints
Author: Michael Wade
10. Motorola Mobile Phone Glass Repair Edinburgh – Motorola Repairer
Author: Motorola Mobile Phone Glass Repair Edinburgh – Mot
11. Mobile Phone Glass Repair Nottingham – Motorola Repairer
12. Best Blackberry Repair Centre Leeds – Blackberry Repairer
13. Buy Philips She1405 Earphone
Author: RAVINDER YADAV
14. Best Laptop Screen Repair Belfast – Lenovo Repairer
15. Best Mobile Phone Glass Repair Belfast – Motorola Repairer