ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Milgrain – Quite A Popular Style In Rings!
Total Articles: 8
In order to go for unique and offbeat Tacori Chicago rings we often select customization so that the ring is really exclusive in the true sense of the term. If this is what you have been looking for then let me tell you that you have selected quite a popular method of creating a ring. But how can you retain your exclusivity when the trend is so popular. My suggestion will be to go for a design or style that is quite rare and this can be easily achieved without going for something elaborate or over the top. To be more specific I am talking about Milgrain Engraved designing. If you are wondering what it is all about, then let me help you out. Milgrain in the literal sense means 1000 grains, whereas in the jewelry design sense it means a row of tiny beads that is at the boundary or edge of a particular section of the jewelry piece. Generally it can be seen on the outer edges of the rings. If you think that this design is something new, then you are mistaken. They are here for several years and are available in a variety of sizes. Some are quite small, so you have to touch it to feel it, while others are quite big and can be seen easily. In fact it has historical significance as well. It has been used by different cultures over different generations.
Various methods of integrating Milgrain into a piece of Tacori Chicago rings are there:
• The designer will either make the tiny balls and then fabricate it on the ring
• Or one can use the milgraining tool that is run over the metal to create those tiny beads or bumps after which they are smoothed and polished before being launched in the market.
• Or the latest technique is to take the help of computers in order to create the designs and then carve the Milgrain details with the help of subsequent wax.
In case you are going to wear an heirloom ring on your wedding day you can easily give it a new dimension with the help of milgraining. IN fact there are many antique rings that are still available with these designs. This special design helps to bring back the feel of the era when the rings were crafted. It makes such a difference in the visual impact and feel of the ring.
Sow what is the big deal? Why not keep the edge of the ring shiny and smooth? Milgraining is like a beautiful frame decorating a picture. Often the correct frame helps to enhance the beauty of the ring. Well milgraining has the same effect. They also add a great visual effect and are the reflectors of hand craftsmanship.
Visit the website: http://www.merryrichardsjewelers.com/ to know more about Tacori Chicago and the milgraining techniques used.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Fashionable Laptop Bags Let You Hang Out In Style
Author: Aakanksha Mattey
2. How Do Responsibilities Make Kids Happier?
3. India – Jewellery Destination And Jewellery Shops In India
Author: Nirmal Kumar Ghosh
4. Gold Ornaments In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Importance Of The Coffee Thermos
Author: Johns Warden
6. Stylish And Comfy Cotton Polo T-shirts With Collar Online
Author: supriya srivastav
7. Reasons Why Compression Socks And Sleeves Are Beneficial
Author: Adam Thomas
8. Just Know What’s The Best Gift For Romantic Day
9. Practical Techniques To Trade Your Gold Jewelry With Pawn Shops In Kansas City
Author: Lisa Aguilar
10. Benefits Of Neelam And Buying Blue Sapphire Online From Gemkart
Author: Soli Sethi
11. Mens Silver Jewelry – Silver Rings For Men Carry Different Amazing Health Benefits!
Author: John Winslow
12. Getting The Best Lace Lagos Nigeria – Choosing African Fabrics Properly
Author: Bolaji Akintola
13. Expert Tips To Buy Or Sell Gold In A Pawn Shop
Author: Lisa Aguilar
14. Compare Thermal Overload Relay Price And Its Best Specification
Author: Pick to Save
15. Pro Fight Shop | Pro Fight Store | Pro Fight Supplies & Equipment