ALL >> Business >> View Article
Some Electrical Tools To Look Out For
Total Articles: 19
Aelco was first created in 1968 on a beautiful peninsula named Singapore. It has very great belief and incredible passion for power and electronic technologies, as a/an firm that was actually doing researches on power electronic and offering technical information for domestic and office owners. Soon after the phase of organising its business image, Aelco managed to commence the wonderful compact voltage stabilizer model 1626 for domestic usage which was a popular hit then. This success hence progressed to a set up of becoming a leading power tool organisation in the near future.
The plants of Aelco's infrastructure setup needs were by international firms such as Japan, America, Europe and several other honorable global agencies. This had in fact caused great increase for the agency and the rest of Singapore's sector as well as countries from ASEAN like Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and many more. At present, our business in Singapore supports a great variety of manufacturing, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, marine, offshore, aerospace, education and military in several continents all around the world.
The IGBT is simply a power semiconductor machine which means Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor. It is like an electronic switch that is relatively fast acting, high efficiency and is sure of settling high current and voltage. These IGBT modules are greatly used in many electrical machines for both domestic and office application such as audio amplifier, refrigerators, hybrid cars and many more. Ever since the year 1999, Aelco has turn out a top partner in the power conversion machine industry and became a stockist of IGBT modules. Some of the brands that we support are the Mitsubishi IGBT, Fuji IGBT, Toshiba IGBT, Eupec IGBT, Hitachi IGBT and Infineon IGBT.
The frequency converter is also a machine which can convert the voltage and frequency of a AC power source to a new AC power at a selected voltage and frequency with any electrical or galvanic isolation between 2 AC power. There are easily 2 kinds of frequency namely the rotary frequency converter and the static frequency converter where all has different characteristics to suit different brand of applications. You can select the frequency changer which stays between the 50Hz To 60Hz Frequency Converter or the 400Hz Frequency Converter.
Business Articles1. Gst Accounting Software
2. The Greener Solution To Cleaner Water
Author: Leslie WaterWorks
3. Concrete Contractors, Concrete Driveway, Tree Removal Lot Clearing - St. Helen
Author: Jeffrey Jones
4. Valuable Information About Chauffeur Car Services In Paris
5. Pictures Of Dogs And Puppies
6. Advantages Of Using Shackles For Lifting Heavy Loads
Author: Asmita Lokhande
7. How To Get High Rank On Google Using Latest Seo Techniques
Author: Anderson Mark
8. Collaboration Is Important For Getting Things Done, If Handled Properly
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
9. Top Online Accounting Software In 2017
Author: Mohit Yadev
10. Strategies For Share Trading
Author: Darren Bentley
11. Static Caravan Dealers
12. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pole Market To Reach $322.1 Million By 2022
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Excellent Software Training Program By Enosis Learning - Creating Software Professionals
Author: biz porto
14. Buy Curtains Online
15. Surefire Favor Ideas To Perk Up Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin