ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Tcl Associates Names New Executive Director
Total Articles: 13
Aug. 07, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- TCL Associates is pleased to announce Satou Ren will join the board as a Non-Executive Director assuming the place of Takahashi Shou as he retires from the company.
Chairman of the Board, Souta Tochigi commented, “I would like to thank Shou for his years of dedication and hard work for TCL Associates. I wish him all the best with his future plans. Mr Satou is a dynamic innovative leader with deep market knowledge. In this role he will help to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our organization and lead a strategic response to our fast moving industry. His insights and experiences will help ensure the continued responsiveness of our services to our customers ever evolving investment needs.”
Satou Ren received his degrees from the School of Economics at The University of Osaka in the early eighties; His master’s degree is in Management Science and Business Administration which focused heavily on research into interdisciplinary areas. While there he contributed to their world renowned journal, “International Economic Review.”
Mr Satou later qualified as a Chartered Accountant after training with Arthur Anderson. Later he worked in mergers and acquisitions at the board level for more than 20 years purchasing assets and researching potential acquisitions, before being promoted to the position of finance director at the asset management firm Nomura Asian Equity Research.
As a Financial Director he has experience managing several mergers and understands both potential problems and opportunities that can arise. He is an expert in capital management and has successfully built and managed a number of teams. His teams focused on a broad range of sectors including; banks, energy, insurance, technology and properties. They managed investments with a combined value over $240 million.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions