ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Pioneer In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fie
Total Articles: 19
It is also the first college in Singapore to support mass communications program from an American college by the name of Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree course is taught by OCU faculty in Singapore. The course are industry centered, suitable and of high quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for useful training. Undergraduates have the possibility to practice what they know within their academic module. They are trained to learn necessary abilities such as handling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these tactics, they are open to a wide array of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more feel, pupils can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to do their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to polish their journalistic abilities.
Students from the training center are also quite active in the area of internship attachments, and are well seen by media and communications firms. On top of that, our pupils also help in the Institute's advertising activities. These functional aspects assure that our students are well-ready for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to turn Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 goal, the learning center has plans to progress on its success by supporting more industry types of media events and make sure that our learners are able to show their strength and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the global level.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Internet Marketing Articles1. Takenregistratie
2. Ppc As A Vital Benchmark To Enhance The Marketing Of Your Business
Author: Digital Prosoft
3. Reasons To Appreciate A Landing Page
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
4. Top Reason Why Your Website Is Not Ranking In Google 2018
5. Garmin Map Update Error +1-888-524-8675
Author: garmin update
6. Communication Is Getting Cheaper Through Whatsapp Marketing Services
Author: Suresh Kumar
7. Top Host Company In Town
8. Digital Marketing Software Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
9. Why Linksys Extender Are The Best
Author: pinkesh tomar
10. Common Wordpress Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Knowing The Seo Marketing Right From The Seo Service Providers
12. Why Is Alexa Rank Important To Your Serps Rank?
Author: Web Click India
13. Simple And Useful Tips That Improve Your Alexa Ranking
Author: Web Click India
14. 6 Ways To Optimise A Website For The Mobile
15. 4 Strategies That Can Help You Make Millions Using Facebook Ads
Author: Benjamim Simkin