ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Pioneer In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fie
Total Articles: 19
It is also the first college in Singapore to support mass communications program from an American college by the name of Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree course is taught by OCU faculty in Singapore. The course are industry centered, suitable and of high quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for useful training. Undergraduates have the possibility to practice what they know within their academic module. They are trained to learn necessary abilities such as handling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these tactics, they are open to a wide array of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more feel, pupils can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to do their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to polish their journalistic abilities.
Students from the training center are also quite active in the area of internship attachments, and are well seen by media and communications firms. On top of that, our pupils also help in the Institute's advertising activities. These functional aspects assure that our students are well-ready for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to turn Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 goal, the learning center has plans to progress on its success by supporting more industry types of media events and make sure that our learners are able to show their strength and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the global level.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Internet Marketing Articles1. How To Clear The Cartridge Jam On Your Hp Printer
Author: lizahaydon samon
2. Sms – The Rising Mobile Marketing King
Author: Abhishek S
3. Guerilla Marketing In 2017
Author: Judy Yu
4. A New Internet
Author: The New Internet
5. Digital Marketing Agencies In Pune Offer Best Services To Enhance Your Business Returns On Investmen
6. Influencer Marketing To Help Your Business In 2017!
Author: Paarami Digital Consulting LLP
7. What Are The Best Practices For Online Polling
Author: John Lee
8. Selling Products Online In 2017
Author: Judy Yu
9. Vinyl Lettering Is A New And Economical Way Of Decorating Home And Office
Author: Mike Layman
10. The Good The Bad And Future Of Digital Marketing
11. 5 Crucial Reasons Arizona Small Businesses Need Local Seo
12. Video Production Atlanta – Atlanta Meeting Videos Are Important For The Concerned Organizations!
Author: William Brown
13. Freecharge Offers And Coupons At Gotmatter
Author: Naveen srinivas
14. 4g Mobile Broadband Mobile Broadband Static Ip
Author: URL Networks
15. 5 Simple Ways To Increase Your Ppc Leads
Author: harsh singh premi