ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Pioneer In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fie
Total Articles: 19
It is also the first college in Singapore to support mass communications program from an American college by the name of Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree course is taught by OCU faculty in Singapore. The course are industry centered, suitable and of high quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for useful training. Undergraduates have the possibility to practice what they know within their academic module. They are trained to learn necessary abilities such as handling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these tactics, they are open to a wide array of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more feel, pupils can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to do their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to polish their journalistic abilities.
Students from the training center are also quite active in the area of internship attachments, and are well seen by media and communications firms. On top of that, our pupils also help in the Institute's advertising activities. These functional aspects assure that our students are well-ready for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to turn Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 goal, the learning center has plans to progress on its success by supporting more industry types of media events and make sure that our learners are able to show their strength and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the global level.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized