ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Pioneer In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fie
Total Articles: 19
It is also the first college in Singapore to support mass communications program from an American college by the name of Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree course is taught by OCU faculty in Singapore. The course are industry centered, suitable and of high quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for useful training. Undergraduates have the possibility to practice what they know within their academic module. They are trained to learn necessary abilities such as handling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these tactics, they are open to a wide array of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more feel, pupils can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to do their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to polish their journalistic abilities.
Students from the training center are also quite active in the area of internship attachments, and are well seen by media and communications firms. On top of that, our pupils also help in the Institute's advertising activities. These functional aspects assure that our students are well-ready for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to turn Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 goal, the learning center has plans to progress on its success by supporting more industry types of media events and make sure that our learners are able to show their strength and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the global level.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Internet Marketing Articles1. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
2. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
3. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
4. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
5. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
6. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
7. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
8. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
9. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
10. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
11. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
12. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
13. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
15. Double Your Real-estate Online Sales In India Using Online Marketing Strategies
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh