ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
What Are The Possible Seo Trends In 2013-2014?By Expert Author: Brain Vire
If you’re familiar or associated with the world of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), you might be aware about the cheesy nature of Google and how often it introduces changes in its search engine algorithms. 2012 saw a change in the markets, search engine algorithms and SERP (Search Engine Result Page) results, which has affected a lot of SEO service providers.
One of the most important changes took place in the year 2012 were Panda & Penguin Updates. A few of the websites, which were ranked higher, dropped down many pages within a couple of days due to the changes introduced by Panda & Penguin. Most of us have witnessed a foot back after Penguin 2.0, so what’s ahead in the year 2013 for SEO to stay ahead over the internet?
From the recent changes, it’s quite clear that Google is trying hard to prevent spam and enhance the user experience with the help of better content. In such scenario, the guessing game has already begun about the possible on-page and off-page optimization SEO to go for the rest of 2013 and throughout 2014. In this article, we’re going to see the possible on-page and off-page SEO tactics or trends to go for in 2013-2014.
Below is the combined list of on-page and off-page highly predictable and recognized 2013 SEO trends:
• Contents are going to rule, but needs more detailing!
The days are gone when you’re achieving authority status by posting or publishing content of merely 500 words ones or twice within a week. Of course, high quality and shorter contents have their own significance, but longer contents of at least 1000 or 2000 words will be more significant in the coming years.
• Author authority is going to be a prime concern
Quality of content is not the only thing that is going to matter, but the entire body of content is going to work. With the help of Google Authorship and other behind-the-scene techniques, Google is trying to establish a better mechanism for learning about each and everything you write.
The overall number of social signals your content is creating, the number of time your posting and the quality of sites you’re associated with will impact the overall rankings of the content that you’re going to post ahead.
• Links are going to be crucial, but the quality matters a lot!
In one of its videos, Matt Cutts indicated that Google is going to develop more sophisticated adjustments to the algorithm in order evaluate the link quality and thwart link spammers, which evokes the idea of link wheels –creating networks of hub and spoke sites in consort with many levels of intermediary sites in order to create links.
Google is already focusing on it for a long time, ever more sophisticated version of this approach – from paid advertorials to private blog networks – will continue to be prime targets in the war of spam.
• Social media is going to influence the users
Social media is here to stay. It’s getting immense popularity and has become a center of attraction for many users. For the organizations working to rank their contents in the search engine, it has become crucial for them to have branded accounts for their sites. Social media promotion will be on the high priority in the individual content promotion plans and overall SEO efforts in 2013.
• SEO is more about strategy and less about tactics
Tactics, a specific way to build links or to write code was a good way till now, but it has become less important. Instead, the companies are focusing on long-term strategy. However, that doesn’t mean that tactics is not at all useful.
Apart from all these, there are a lot of things that need to be considered in the year 2013-2014 to achieve desired results through your SEO efforts. Do you wish to get higher ranks in all the search engines? Get in touch with us to leverage from professional SEO services for your business…!
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. 5 Major Benefits Of Seo Services For Small Businesses
Author: Razzak Ahmed
2. Local Seo Tips For Large Companies
Author: Joseph Symons
3. 7 Benefits That Early Implementation Of Seo Services Brings To Your Business In Glasgow
Author: Shilpa Sharma
4. How To Make An Effective Search Engine Optimization Strategy?
5. Fatal Mistakes Seo Beginners Should Avoid
6. Make Your Wordpress Website Seo Friendly
Author: Monika Dugal
7. Seo Services
8. How To Use Location Based Marketing For Your Business
Author: Joseph Symons
9. Top 3 Things To Look For When Hiring An Seo Expert
Author: Mario Sazos
10. How To Build A Winning Seo Strategy For 2017?
11. Top Seo Agency In Mumbai And Its Reliability In Seo Market
Author: Kunal Iyar
12. What Key Emerging Trends Will Impact Seo In 2017?
Author: Jitendra Raulo
13. Six Effective Seo Tips For Your Business
Author: SEO Shark
14. Seo Packages - Size Of The Package Varies With Charge
15. 7 Ways In Which Affordable Seo Company In Glasgow Uk Will Help In Boosting Online Presence
Author: Harry Thompson