ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Great Tossa De Mar Municipality Spain
Total Articles: 28
The municipality referred to as Tossa de mar is one of the most amazing places that you can go for a holiday in Spain. It is very important that you plan your holiday as well as you can and one of the things that you should be keen about is the destination. There is a lot of good that can be achieved by choosing the best destination for your holiday as it will determine the kind of experience that you will have in a particular area.
Located on one of the most popular coastal stretches in Spain, the Costa Brava, Tossa de mar is one of the places that have been gaining its share of popularity within the tourist population over the years making it a very nice place to spend a holiday. It is very accessible from areas such as Barcelona and Girona and the transport network in the area is well catered for. This means that you should be able to access the area and move around easily while you are on holiday here.
The historic side Tossa is quite charming with several civilisations having settled in the area in the past. The settlements go way back to a period referred to as Neolithic. People have settled in the area since and there is great evidence at various sites within this region. The other thing about Tossa de mar is the fact that it is a region that is totally opposed to bullfighting. It is a quiet and cosy place for different sorts of holidays and as always, planning is key to the success of any particular holiday.
There are many economic activities that can be spotted in the area and in the past, agriculture was the backbone of the areas economy. Fishing has also been a contributor to the economy and today fishing villages can still be seen at various points of the municipality. The fishing activities are mainly targeted at the local market and local consumption. Today, tourism plays a great role in the support of the economy of this area.
When on holiday in Tossa, you should make sure that you get to visit different beaches in the area. Your time in Tossa de mar will never be complete without visiting a beach. The most popular in the area include Tossa beach, la mar Menuda, as well as el Codolar. All are located in quite amazing points of the municipality and it is always a thrill to take your time to enjoy the beach even as an individual.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Lloret.
Read my blog-: http://adanscot1.blogspot.com/2013/08/spain-villa-vacations.html.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family