ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Maintenance Made Easy
Total Articles: 82
Everything is subject to wear and tear. They say nothing lasts forever and everything can only be kept for a period of time. After all, each wonderful thing has a shelf-life. For some things, they could last for a few minutes; others could last for many years. For the more important things, we would like things to last as long as it can, especially if they are necessary to make and keep life easier. And of the more things in life is light, of which transformers have a big role. How can we maintain and extend lives of electronic devices?
One way to maintain electronic items and devices is through Voltage Regulators. These regulators are very useful in computer power supplies, automobile alternators and central power station, electrical power distribution system. A voltage regulator is designed to regulate one or more alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltages. It makes sure that the voltage is maintained at a certain level. They may also be installed at substations or along power lines of distribution so that customers receive a constant voltage regardless of the power drawn from the main line; or to control the output of the plant.
Another way to maintain electronic device, especially in huge industry, like power plants and industrial plants is the usage of a liquid-filled transformer. With these kinds of transformers, you can be sure that it will have a longer survivability. Since the transformers are filled with either dielectric fluids or oils or other less flammable substance, which acts as coolant, then the shelf life of the liquid-filled transformer is extended. Some studies show that with these kinds of transformers, they can survive to up to 50 years of use. So if you live in an area where loss of electricity or power is not an option, you have to make sure that you have one of these.
With these transformers, there are also less power failures resulting from overloading failures and insulation. Sometimes, prolonged operation at elevated temperature degrades insulating of properties of winding insulation and dielectric coolant can lead to catastrophic transformer failure. However, with transformers that are filled with liquids, the transformers are cooled and the windings are insulated so that power overloading and losses are greatly minimized. Maintenance on the transformers is easily provided so that cost-saving benefits are optimized. Moreover, these types of transformers have been reported to contribute in avoiding explosions.
Truly, nothing in this world last forever; but at least some things do last for a long time. But with liquid-filled transformer, you can trust that no matter which part of the world you are in, even the most humid or in a great desert area, you can be sure that this type of transformer will stay with you even up to one lifetime. And with voltage regulators, your devices, be it the transformers, or the most little of your precious gadgets, you can rest well in the night that none of your electric items will blow off.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Iphone 7plus Repair Manchester
2. Try Energy Efficient Lighting For Commercial Buildings – Future Lighting System
Author: Abhi Sharma
3. Here's A Quick Way To Solve A Problem With Iphone Screen Replacement
Author: Zane Shoebridge
4. Rechargeable Led Road Flares – Durable And Reusable Smart Option
5. Car Door Projector - A New And Fashionable Additional Feature For The Car
6. Where To Find Your Lost Devices
Author: Ross Barkely
7. New Iphone 8 Leaks Features And Details
Author: Hours Tv
8. Htc Screen Repair Liverpool /htcrepairing.uk
9. Intelligent Transportation System (its) Market Is Estimated To Attain Usd 38.68 Billion By 2020
Author: Robyn Gom
10. Dell Laptop Repair London
11. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Repair A Bhrideanach
12. Dell Service Centre Liverpool
13. Mobile Apps Safeguarding: Implementation Of Security In The App Development Procedure
Author: Deepanjan Goswami
14. Some Tips Regarding Commercial Structural Inspection In Fort Lauderdale
Author: Jayden Joshua
15. Embedded System Market Size To Exceed $214.39 Billion By 2020
Author: Robyn G