ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
3 Reasons Why Every Business Needs A Newsletter
Total Articles: 9
There are many benefits you and your business can reap from publishing your own newsletter.
1. Keeping In Touch -- Your customers and clients are the lifeblood of your business. What better way to stay in touch with your existing customers than through a newsletter? A newsletter allows you to add personal touches to your relationship and celebrate milestones, both your own and your client's. In addition to furthering your relationship with your clients, a newsletter can also allow you to introduce new products, offer special sales or discounts to your existing client base, and encourage referrals.
2. Hook In New Customers -- Unless they have an immediate need or came to you through a powerful referral, most potential customers won't buy right away. Often they will shop around and compare which means you will likely never see them again. However if you have a free newsletter that offers interested clients the opportunity to learn more about you, your business, and your products for free and they can also learn more about your interaction with your existing customers. A newsletter can be a very simple strategy to turn a one-time visitor into a lifetime customer.
3. Establish Your Expertise -- No one knows more about your business than you do which makes you an expert. Likely the construction of your own business has further left you with a great deal of expertise in your field. Share your nuggets of knowledge through your newsletter to deepen your relationship with your existing customers and convince potential customers that you are the answer to their problems.
Now that I have convinced you that you need to publish your own newsletter, I want to go over a few questions that budding editors and publishers always ask.
What exactly is an electronic newsletter?
Just like their paper counterparts, electronic newsletters deliver written messages usually relating to a common theme or topic. The main difference is that an electronic newsletter transcends paper and ink and most likely only ever exists on a computer screen.
Some electronic newsletter are delivered only via email while others are delivered only on the web. Most are delivered in some combination of the two. Most of my ezines and newsletters are delivered via email but also available immediately via web page (or rather blog page) and RSS feed.
You can choose the method is most suited to you and your audience.
How do you publish an electronic newsletter?
It is much easier to start publication of your own electronic newsletter than it is to start up a print publication. You simply need to decide on a topic, name your publication and start writing. It is easy to find an audience (beyond your own customer base if you choose) through the various ezine and newsletter directories around the internet as well as going directly to the source, for example discussion boards for people interested in your topic.
You will need to determine a delivery method, which means most likely setting up your own web site or page on your existing web site; creating an archive for your issues once they are created, which could mean setting up a blog; and tracking your readers, which likely means setting up a mailing or autoresponder service. However you can use free tools to do any of these things.
Get 1 month Aweber Trial Account for $1 Today!
CLICK here:- http://register-trial.aweber.com
Multiply Profits AND Automate Your Business. Learn how they can do it for you, too. Take A 1 month Trial for $1 Today!
CLICK here:- http://register-trial.aweber.com
Marketing Articles1. Vaping Discount – Some Imperative Points Of Interest
Author: Ruth Tylor
2. Cover Every Industry Vertical And Reach High-level Decision Makers With Alpha Software Users List
Author: Jardon Smith
3. Why Marketplace Model Is Creating A Buzz In Ecommerce World?
4. Why Should One Install An Interactive Touch Screen Kiosk?
Author: Raza Khan
5. A Strong, Consistent Brand, Build Up Over Time, Is The Best Guarantee Of Future Earnings
6. Boost Your E-commerce Business Trough Email Marketing
Author: Monika Dugal
7. Stove And Water Filter Parts Best Deals This 2017!!!
Author: Ring Hot Water
8. How To Get More Leads For Hvac Services
9. 5 Ways To Provide Great Exposure For Your Content
Author: Peit Morey
10. Promote Live Events Using Sms Marketing
11. 3d Lettering : Signage Letters And Logos Focus On Absolute Quality
Author: Mike Layman
12. How Can Cloud Computing Benefit A Company?
13. Improve Your Marketing With The Help Of Bulk Sms
Author: Christina James
14. Advertise With Us
15. Choose Bulk Sms Services For Your Business
Author: Naveen Karma