ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Benefits Of Wearing Neelam Stones
Total Articles: 92
Sapphires have been worn for centuries by people to ward off the negativity. However, the blue sapphire stone or neelam stone as it is also known has amazing qualities which draws one to adorn it. The neelam, which is commonly found in India, Russia, America and Sri Lanka ranges in the hues of deep sea blue, Ceylon to even indigo.
The blue sapphire, the stone of Saturn is known to fight the evil effects that take place when a person is going through that major period! Though neelam is known to bring prosperity to one and all, it must be worn only on advice of a gem specialist and Astrology expert so as to avoid any wrong effects.
Mental issues: The Blue sapphire or Indra neel clears the head of all negative clutter and brings positivity to the person. It helps the person deal with life with clarity and erases confusion of any kind. It is also effective for people suffering from depression, mental anxiety or any other disease.
Imagination and Intuitive qualities: The Blue sapphire is known to make the wearer a more intelligent person with balanced thinking, intuition and a clear purpose to life.
Prosperity and luck: The neelam is the harbinger of good luck, success and continuity in life and business. This is accompanied by fame and money at times too. The blue sapphire is known to restore lost wealth and propels an upswing in a person’s professional career.
Health problems: The Neelam is known to control to an extent health issues like nervous disorders, migraine, sinus, hair loss and epilepsy to name a few.
One must remember that there are certain rules to be observed while wearing the blue sapphire.
1. The gemstone is a natural one and hence, should be free from scratches and should not have bubbles within it. The blue sapphire is known for its durability and toughness, being one of the toughest gem stones.
2. It should not have a dull appearance, which is not good for the wearer.
3. There should be uniformity in its shade.
4. The stone should touch the skin, or else the gem’s powers will not be effective.
5. The effect of the neelam can take any amount of time to show its results. It is important for the wearer to wear it for a short period of time to check whether it suits him or not.
The blue sapphire is hence, the sign of mental tranquillity and good fortune; people who wear it are sure to notice a big change in their life. Buy blue sapphire today itself.
This article has been written and posted by a astrologer working at Gempundit.com that offer Blue sapphire stone and also provides free of cost consultancy and advise to neelam stone and gives the more information how to buy blue sapphire.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Designer Purses For Women: Models To Look Out For
Author: Suhana Scott
2. Wear T Shirt For A Classy And Sassy Look
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. More Than A Century Old Legacy!
4. Beach Party Ideas From Beatbox Beverages - The Coolest Party Planners
5. Guide To Select Perfect Swimwear In Uk
6. The Changing Face Of Indian Fashion Industry
Author: Amaya Sharma
7. Your Love For Animals Now Revealed Through Trendy Jewelry
Author: Hugo McCoy
8. Versace, Roberto Cavalli & Missoni - A Luxury Fashion Brands For Men & Women Clothing In Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
9. 3 Engagement Rings You Haven’t Considered
Author: David Smith
10. Top 10 Bridal Lehenga Trends For 2017-2018
Author: Sonali Lad
11. Beach Holiday Checklist
12. Beach Vacation Must- Haves For Men
13. Made In Usa Jeans – Right Compliment To Your Look
Author: Jeff Harmon
14. Process Of Making Cotton Clothes
Author: Cotton Source
15. Are Briefs Ideal For Summer?
Author: Andrew Joel