ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Benefits Of Wearing Neelam Stones
Total Articles: 93
Sapphires have been worn for centuries by people to ward off the negativity. However, the blue sapphire stone or neelam stone as it is also known has amazing qualities which draws one to adorn it. The neelam, which is commonly found in India, Russia, America and Sri Lanka ranges in the hues of deep sea blue, Ceylon to even indigo.
The blue sapphire, the stone of Saturn is known to fight the evil effects that take place when a person is going through that major period! Though neelam is known to bring prosperity to one and all, it must be worn only on advice of a gem specialist and Astrology expert so as to avoid any wrong effects.
Mental issues: The Blue sapphire or Indra neel clears the head of all negative clutter and brings positivity to the person. It helps the person deal with life with clarity and erases confusion of any kind. It is also effective for people suffering from depression, mental anxiety or any other disease.
Imagination and Intuitive qualities: The Blue sapphire is known to make the wearer a more intelligent person with balanced thinking, intuition and a clear purpose to life.
Prosperity and luck: The neelam is the harbinger of good luck, success and continuity in life and business. This is accompanied by fame and money at times too. The blue sapphire is known to restore lost wealth and propels an upswing in a person’s professional career.
Health problems: The Neelam is known to control to an extent health issues like nervous disorders, migraine, sinus, hair loss and epilepsy to name a few.
One must remember that there are certain rules to be observed while wearing the blue sapphire.
1. The gemstone is a natural one and hence, should be free from scratches and should not have bubbles within it. The blue sapphire is known for its durability and toughness, being one of the toughest gem stones.
2. It should not have a dull appearance, which is not good for the wearer.
3. There should be uniformity in its shade.
4. The stone should touch the skin, or else the gem’s powers will not be effective.
5. The effect of the neelam can take any amount of time to show its results. It is important for the wearer to wear it for a short period of time to check whether it suits him or not.
The blue sapphire is hence, the sign of mental tranquillity and good fortune; people who wear it are sure to notice a big change in their life. Buy blue sapphire today itself.
This article has been written and posted by a astrologer working at Gempundit.com that offer Blue sapphire stone and also provides free of cost consultancy and advise to neelam stone and gives the more information how to buy blue sapphire.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
2. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
3. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
4. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
5. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
6. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
7. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
8. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
9. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
10. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
11. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
12. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
13. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
14. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
15. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress