ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
What Is The Web Application Development?
Total Articles: 359
An unstoppable revolution of internet has started. Almost at every facet of lives, the web technology is being invented and implemented. Developers around the world are seeking and establishing methods to improve existing web technologies or invent new ones for web application development. Let’s have a look on the things related to web application development.Web is now at its best phase. It is touching every aspect of human lives. Its accessibility is just not increasing in desktop computers but even in the mobile phone devices. But things designed for desktop web does not perfectly work on mobile devices and thus there is need of mobile web and web application development.
Here are the basic things to keep in mind while designing and developing mobile web applications:
The developer has to understand the need of the users. The need could be anything, from entertainment to education, to social media, to data share, to ecommerce, to book ticket. Developers need to understand the type of service to be offered through the application.The services offered by the web apps can be of 3 types:
Developers also need to understand budget of the application. There may be different segments of designing an app and thus budget should be planned accordingly.
The application should be designed, developed and deployed with the optimum use of technology and is suppose to be better than its previous versions.
Security is prime concern in the world of web and thus web based apps are also expected to provide utmost level of security to the data and device of end users. Nowadays people, who invest their money in buying anything or billing online, want more security. So, the tools used in the transfer of money have to be absolutely secured in taking care of credentials.
Following are the stages covered in the web application development process:
Preparation of the project layout, included with the direction, features and the focus.
Planning of the whole project with its budget and the customer expectations.
Building of the project.
Testing of the stability of project. After the testing of the project, it will be available for the user.
Above were the four stages of web application development. A web application cannot be said as user ready unless it undergoes all these stages. Going through these stages ensures that the application will serve the purpose it was made for. This useful information is brought to by experts in native and web application development.
Computer Programming Articles1. Java Course In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
2. Web Development Company Kolkata, India |website Development Companies - Golden Web Solution
Author: we are create primium design
4. Functionality And Provision For Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
5. Join Sap Sd Training For A Prospective Career In It Industry
6. Live Oracle Idm Training | Tutorials
7. Oracle Adf Online Training | Corporate Training
8. 4 Digital Marketing Trends To Follow This Year To Keep Up And Above Your Adversaries
9. All That’s New In Healthcare Information Exchange
Author: Roberto Romello
10. How To Update Your Computer With Latest Updates?
Author: Patricia H. Lyon
11. Etravos - Travel Portal Development / Travel Portal Software Solutions
12. Interested In C++ Or Java?
Author: ponting brown
13. Top 5 Benefits Of Bakery Management System.
14. Progress 4gl, Openedge, Rollbase Application Development Long Island New York|
15. Website Hosting Services Long Island, New York | Pal Software