ALL >> Business >> View Article
Importance Of Credit Reporting Agencies
Total Articles: 12
As people have started taking more and more credit in different forms and sizes as compared to the previous decade, the importance of credit reporting agencies have gone higher. These agencies or credit bureaus are meant to collect and collate information related to the credit history of borrowers. Your credit score will depend on your previous track record of how you have handled your credit. In other words, the records give a thorough assessment about the credit worthiness of borrowers.
To prepare the credit report, the credit reporting agencies, mainly CIBIL, uses both qualitative and quantitative measures. Quantitatively, it is basically the data furnishers like the banks, credit card companies, creditors, lenders and utilities and debt collection agencies with whom a person have taken credit earlier. And qualitatively, it is the subjective factors mainly – Character, Capacity, Capital, Collateral and Conditions. Through these two assessment techniques, credit bureaus can collect all the information of customers that they need to prepare the credit report.
So now you can see that a lot depends on your regularity in loan repayment, loan default, credit card payment which will be reflected in your credit report which in turn will determine your credit score. And anyone who lends you credit will first refer to the credit reporting agencies for your credit report and assess your credit worthiness.
Since it is advised by credit experts to keep checking your credit score periodically, then you can apply online for your credit report and check it yourself. To do this, log in to the official website of CIBIL – cibil.com , fill in your personal details and online form, make the online payment and your online credit report will be mailed in your email address. This is an easier and faster pay to check your report.
Also this should be invariably done at least six months prior to applying for a new loan or credit card. This is because when you fill an application for loan, the bankers make it a point to cross check your credit history and only if your credit score is satisfactory will the bank approve your loan. And if you have a poor credit score, chances are more that they will reject your loan application. In order to avoid such a situation, it is suggested that you check your credit score beforehand so that if it is bad, you have enough time in hand to improve your score.
For more information about online credit report, credit reporting agencies visit our website at http://www.creditsudhaar.com
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev